What do you see in the mirror?

Gallahad

It depends on the day. Some days I do not like who I see in the mirror. I see a heavy person with a werid looking face. I feel the same way in photos after I see them, even if I've made an effort to look nice.

Wen I look in the mirror I see a man that can be so much more if I can just open him up and fix him.

And I may be different then many of the people on here,I have always had a odd obsession with looking in the mirror,but I don't really get anything out of it,I just see my face as a rubix cube and I want to figure it out,odd?.

B

Beatrice

I wonder how common it is to see yourself looking somewhat normal in certain bathrooms with certain lighting and then seeing yourself as something hideous in certain other bathrooms with certain other lighting.

This happens often with me. I was staying at the Y a few days ago, and a hideous monster was what I saw in the mirror. And then it makes me wonder if that's how most people see me.

THIS. Happens to me all the time. But usually it's just for the one body part I hate :p But yeah, definitely makes my face look different too.

MrJones

All I can see is a complete stranger. I hate mirrors. It's not that I'm ugly, but I can't recognize myself. I always try to avoid mirrors but every morning when the train is coming I see other people's reflexions on its windows and I see normal people, but when I see mine... it's like that guy in front of me comes from somewhere else and I'm afraid I'll never know who is he.

mikebird

Banned
A mercenary.

Ready to kill.

James Bond.

I'm in a rush to get somewhere, and people get in my way, eg. escalator - standing still. I generally am polite, but I like moments when I feel like pushing them out of the way or say "Oi!" or "got a problem? Move. Legs working?"

overcome.

I see somebody who needs proper direction. Somebody who struggles far too much with depression. Somebody who's will is virtually broken. Somebody who's craving a connection I once had, and is craving the desire that used to keep me going.

A changed person, and I hate it.

caringsoul

Banned
i think i look better in mirror than in photo, the photos always comes out nasty. I rarely take photos of myself, it always makes me feel ugly.

Hastings & Main

A f**k-up, a failure, a man who could improve, a confused face, a mystery to myself, someone struggling, I see huge potential with limited time, I see lethargy, depression, I see someone under the skin screaming, I see someone dying to sink their trust into a lover like a knife, someone crawling drunk on the thin line between giving up and moving forward, I see a glimmer of hope now and then.
I'm alright looking.

Phoenixx

Sometimes I think I look okay when I look in my mirror, but when I see my reflection elsewhere, I think I look hideous.

Kathryn.fr

I see me, sometimes I see shadows, but that's irrelevant, most times I see a boy. I don't like mirrors. Sometimes I see a girl though, on my good days.