What is the best thing anybody's ever said to you!

Sacrament

A lover of mine, and one of the people whom I've ever loved the most, would often say I was perfect. Whenever we were on skype, or face to face, and I would read poetry to her, she would immediately fall into some magical world where nothing else mattered except my voice. I'll never forget that smile. One time I read to her in a somewhat romantic place, and the way she kissed me afterwards was absolutely impossible to put into words. I've been told plenty of pleasant things, and I've been told 'I love you' in situations where I know those three words were the most sincere thing those people had ever said to me, but there are other moments where it's not about what people say, but the look in their eyes as they say it, or they way their hand touches your hand, or your face.

A girl also once said to me "I haven't had orgasms like that in years", but that was more awkward than 'best thing anyone's ever said". :3

GhoulsNightOut

In high school, my English teacher read my essay to the class (without revealing my name) because he thought it was the best, and at the end he said that I'm bright and funny. :) It meant a lot because at the time, my parents and "friends" would always try to make me feel stupid in some way to the point that I believed it.

Srijita52

In high school, my English teacher read my essay to the class (without revealing my name) because he thought it was the best, and at the end he said that I'm bright and funny. :) It meant a lot because at the time, my parents and "friends" would always try to make me feel stupid in some way to the point that I believed it.
That made me smile. :)
you are the greatest person ever
Awesome!
That I have a beautiful soul! ^_^
Its true ^^

Perseids

For some reason everyone's first thought when they see me/meet me/whatever is "You seem so smart." and I just stand there like ??? (I also put on a retarded smile and blush, what the **** right?)

Section_31

"Thanks Handsome"

Said the yummy mummy this morning whom i held the door for so she cuold get a stroller into the bank :D

yummy mummies

Foxface

"We are now friends forever and there is nothing you can do about it.

NOTHING." by Jessica7

I think that is the best thing ever! :)

DeepBlueSea

The best thing I can think of recently was when a cranky customer came in and was pretty rude to everyone working.

I just took the initiative to be nice to her and she appreciated it so much. She asked my name and told me I was so kind and thanked me. :)

Newtype

Some girl from skool came to my house to work on a project and we were working in front of my computer. I went to the bathroom and came back thinking that nothing had happened. Shen then went home and later in the evening, I opened Live Messenger and saw that her address had been added in my friends list. I asked her and she said that while I went to the bathroom, she opened my Live Messenger (very nosy of her!) and added herself. I asked her why and she said: "We are friends now."

A few weeks later, I deleted her and blocked her, because my SA made me too uncomfortable talking with her. It was a very evil thing that I had done. There are things in life that you can't forgive yourself for doing and that will always be one of them for me. That friendship was worth cherishing.

dottie

one time i was meeting friends for sushi. as i was walking towards the restaurant an asian lady who was leaving stopped me and exclaimed how i had such a beautiful body. usually women don't say these things to other women, that is why it seemed sincere. that was very nice.

twiggle

I wasn't the most clever in my year at school and I remember being really bad at one of my A-Level subjects throughout the two years of study. I didn't believe I could get a good mark at the end but one of my teachers took me to the side and told me how she had faith in me and had even said so to all the other teachers, who had predicted me a C at best. I ended up achieving an A. She gave me confidence and when I left school she wrote me a note saying, "never conform, never be grey". That as well meant the world to me since the school I went to was extremely pretentious.

Last edited:

TailsAlone

When I was in grade 5 or 6 we did this thing where every student in the class had to write something they liked about every other student, and we got to see those compliments at the end. When I got my sheet back, almost everyone said I was "funny" and/or "smart." That was nice, but it was also the only things anybody could think of. I used to be a class clown, but it was a defense mechanism for my shyness that eroded shortly thereafter. After that I just became numb and alienated.

SoScared

I wasn't the most clever in my year at school and I remember being really bad at one of my A-Level subjects throughout the two years of study. I didn't believe I could get a good mark at the end but one of my teachers took me to the side and told me how she had faith in me and had even said so to all the other teachers, who had predicted me a C at best. I ended up achieving an A. She gave me confidence and when I left school she wrote me a note saying, "never conform, never be grey". That as well meant the world to me since the school I went to was extremely pretentious.
Lawndale High – pretentious? :confused: