What is your daily routine if you dont have a social life?

LonelyWonders

Bed-Hunger-Search for food-Don't find it-School-sneak out to get to the bus early enough to get a seat-ps3/tv/computer-killing floor-sometimes dinner-bed

Weekends is - school and + computer/ps3.

How was group therapy? I was wondering about this as an option for myself.

It went great, it's a nice group, very nice people who understand my situation, because they do struggle w/ the same. I think it's a great way to overcome sa, and very helpful because you can talk to other people and hear other stories.
It's a good option for you, and all the spw folks here, it helps me ! so i bet it helps you guys too :)

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Most of you have a school or work at least.
I wake up around 2PM, stay in bed for some more time, eat, take the dog out for a walk at 4PM, wait for my family to come home, eat dinner with them, go to my room around 8-9PM and turn on computer, stay online till 3-4AM, go to bed, daydream and fall alseep.
Pathetic, right?

Yes :D

ermmm, mine is..

1. go on internet.. chat to very social people on messenger
2. check facebook
3. go on yahoo answer
4. google stuffs
5. watch comedy shows
6. shopping alone
7. cinema alone
8. read the bible.. daily
9. play online games
10. watch tv

i'll survive!

NickyNacker

I have no job and I'm not in school. I still live at home. I go to sleep early morning and wake up late afternoon. Then all I do is sit on the internet, get off the computer to eat every once in a while, watch tv... eventually go to sleep again..

Or sometimes I'll get off of that schedule and I'll be on a normal one waking up at a reasonable time and going to sleep at a reasonable time. But that's a bitch to do because I have to stay up like 24 hours to get to that schedule. And eventually I just mess it up staying up too late and I get on the bad schedule again.

In all, this lifestyle has gotten way too repetitive and boring for me (I've been living like this for 3 years now) and I'm ready to change it. I'm gonna try looking for a job and I have to start school at community college soon. I'm terrified of both so I've been panicking.

xLindziex

Mornings:
Wake at 6am -get ready for school
Leave the house at 7:10am -for school
7:30am-12:30/2:40pm (depending on the day) -school
Sometimes if my part time job has work for me to do, I'll go in and do that until 5pm
Every other hour is spent on the computer, talking with my best friend who lives on the other side of this stupid planet, or reading online fiction. Sometimes I'll draw. Sometimes I'll play Pokemon. But more often than not it's my laptop that keeps me company.

And when I say "every other hour", I'm not even joking. Homework almost never gets done because I just really have stopped caring about school work almost completely.

Bed at around 10pm