What is your daily routine if you dont have a social life?

WHOOAH!!! :eek:
Thats about 100 things more than I ever could manage!

Edit: Did Sasky change her hairstyle?? - almost dont recognise her

Yeah I changed my hairstyle , dyed it blonde :) blonde is my natural colour, now keepin' it this way ;) and i have a new avatar, so yeah it might be a little confusing haha :D

D

deleted user 1

I don't go out at all, I spend what time I can on music and trying to figure out what to do next. Pretty sad, I know.

Isola

Weekdays :

-Get up
-Go to school
-Go home for lunch
-Go back to school
-Go home
-Eat
-Relax with my favorite music (I like to do that after a long day)
-Make homework
-Shower
-Make rest of homework
-After that's done
-> Internet, watch a movie,read, play videogame, watch series (like Entourage)
-Stay up late, I love the night time

Weekends :
-Get up and have breakfast
-Go outside to do some photography ( sometimes )
-Make homework
-Read, watch movie,draw
-Stay up really late

dancingintherain

mon to fri - college
Saturday and sunday - wake up at 9, watch movies, painting and then the rest of the hours talking to people on the internet xD

Alistair

Work, sleep and between that time computer or taking pictures. Not much of a social life here, really. I just don't like being around people since I deal with it at work, and folks stupidity in public. Granted, I may not be the smartest knife in the drawer, but when I go out I see some really...stupid things. Hehe. Thus, this makes me a home body.

eek

Waiting for something meaningful and interesting to happen... all day everyday.....still waiting.

applegirl

My schedule for mondays to fridays ...

Get up, brush teeth, wash face, change clothes
Make breakfast (in this case, it's for me and also my pet parrot lol)
Let the dog out to pee
Watch some tv (nothing specific) while eating breakfast
Go to school (my class schedule varies each day; mondays and wednesdays i have to be there by 2 pm-4 pm and tuesdays and thursdays by 11 am-6pm)
The train ride to school is an hour and half away and to get home it's about the same
After school ...
Help prepare/eat dinner
Play with dog
Check email/homework
Bed

Weekends
Saturdays are mostly the same ... except i get up earlier cause i volunteer at an animal shelter .. i'm there for 2 hours each saturday ... this is a recent thing i decided to do
Sundays ... i sleep in lol.

Paahi

Wake up
Breakfast
Anime/Manga/Games/Internet
Lunch
Go for a walk
Dinner
Sleep

Some days i do something else like go to my psychiatrist.

woof

get up 5am ,go to work

come home in afternoon

sit at computer ,watch tv

do dinner

more tv and computer

go to bed

okcancel

Wake up
get ready for school
go to school (usually late)
do the school thing till it's done
go home
computer or video games or singing/dancing to music
shower, homework, supper
go to bed

then on weekends...
Stay up as late as possible
sleep in as late as possible
movies/video games/computer
do pretty much nothing else except go grocery shopping with my dad on Saturday

No social life at all. My parents said they're not gonna let me stay cooped up in my room all day anymore. I'm nervous about what they're going to make me do :(

Hastings & Main

4:15am - wake up
4:25am - get up, make breakfast
5:20am - go to work
2:45pm - get home;
- feed cat
- chill out, wind down with maybe a beer & food, check what's happening in hotmail & favorite websites
- clean up apartment
- feel fearful, anxious, but won't know why; have some tea or something and plan out art projects I'll never get around to to distract my mind
- feed self, check what's happening in hotmail & favorite websites
- wash dishes & do some minor miscellany
6 or 7:00pm - have beer, a couple shots or drinks while watching recently downloaded tv shows (no cable)
9:30pm - play Big Fish mystery games I'm inexplicably hooked on, or other games I've been noodling away at for years trying to complete
10:00pm (+/-) - go to bed, push worries & stress-outs out of my head with fantasies of a better me in a better life
4:15am - (wash, rinse, repeat)

Days off - same as above minus work obviously; head out for groceries, sometimes take a walk downtown to observe all the other lonely people.
Once every 1-3 months I'll go out to a gig.

For some reason, most of the time it doesn't feel like I'm on a treadmill...

every week day like clock work

12pm wake up,feed cat,wash,tea and coffee,internet
1pm eat,tidy house,internet,video games
2 30pm exercise (running or weights)
4pm eat,shower,walk to shops,internet/video games/tv//music
6pm eat then internet/video games/tv/movie/music
9pm eat then internet/video games/tv/movie/music which i do till
2am go to bed listen to music think about another wasted day then fall asleep

only thing i do different at weekends is i dont workout,actully only time i leave the house at all is to go to the shops or for a run:(

Metal_isthe_Answer

Mine would be: get up, play games, have breakfast and watch tv, play games, have lunch, play games, have dinner, play games, go to bed

During weekdays its: Get up, have breakfast while watching tv, work, games, dinner, bed

trickynix

I despise routine with a passion, so I generally try to stay away from it, but it's typically: breakfast, class, half-ass lunch, more classes, gym (?), homework, dinner, homework, time with the boyfriend if all goes well, bed. Rinse and repeat. :(

shybutsexy

No social life at all.(
THANK YOU! im not alone in the world, thats all i needed to hear.

My parents said they're not gonna let me stay cooped up in my room all day anymore. I'm nervous about what they're going to make me do :(
yeah i know how you feel that sucks man, mines along with my sisters are kind of pushing me to get out of the house too, and i dont want to most of the time, they just wont leave me alone, its so enoying.

shybutsexy

On Sundays, I just sleep in, and stare at the four walls. Thank god I actually have to spend several hours a day at work, if not, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Yeah me too, sometimes im glad i have to spend extra time in college because theres nothing else for me to do with my life, there are a lot of free hours a week i just cant fill, theres nothing to do and i get bored to dead, so yeah sometimes im secretly glad if i got things to do even if its a boring work.

hippiechild

shower or not, breakfast, class, library, class, reading, writing, class, library, drawing/painting, exercise, drugs..sleep

if it's a nice day then i go hiking or do tricks too