what names did or do get called at school?

Srijita52

Well,in 9th & 10th grade mostly Fat,Shy,freak & ugly bt I'm more in shape & less shy now,so in junior & senior year Mysterious!!

A lot of the normal ones, fat, dyke, piggie. One that stung was Cipher.

The class had seen this educational film about a kid died and had no friends called "Cipher in the Snow" and the kids started calling me Cipher and saying no one would care if I died. School sucked for me.

sucettes

Satanist, Worshiper of Satan, Devil - I suppose they called me this because I listened to Marilyn Manson and dressed a lot in black.

Emo
- I never dressed like some Emo or said that I was one, I don't even know what it is!!!

Swedish b*stard/b*tch, etc
- Anything with the word 'Swedish' + some offensive word. I'm Swedish but live in another country, apparently they didn't like that. They would always tell me how sh*t my country was and how stupid we all are.

Lesbian, dyke, etc
- I don't understand what's wrong with being a lesbian, nor do I understand why they called me it because I never said that I was one. I have nothing against girls but I have a boyfriend, lol!

Whore - I never sold my body to anyone and I wasn't slutty either.

The Christmas tree
- I dressed like a Christmas tree apparently :cool:

The black death - Because I dressed in black and seemed depressed. It's not very flattering to be nicknamed after one of the most devastating pandemics in human history.

Many of these comments I didn't really mind, but to hear them constantly got me tired of it and it made me sad. They called me so many names, I don't even remember them all. It was mostly comments about my appearance, I dressed a bit rough and looked like Joan Jett. They thought I was Satan or something. Why did they care so much about it anyway?!

Back then, I wasn't interested in partying with other people or go out being social. I didn't like listening to this techno pish either. I had NOTHING in common with anyone. They looked at me as if I was some sort of alien.

I thought the worst was the looks they gave me, I could just tell that they hated me. I don't know why they did, but they told me and it wasn't hard to notice. Some of them hit me or would make me fall. They made balls out of wet paper and threw it at me in class.

When I colored my hair black or wore something new, I would often hear that it didn't fit me or that it wasn't nice. Why did they care so much??

I got messages on the internet non-stop from people, they would write the most horrible things anonymous. Some threatened me, saying they would beat me up next day in school. They used to say that I was ugly and that I was a whore "it's true that everything from Sweden is cheap" I hadn't even slept with anyone back then!!!! geez.

I'd say that this affected my SA very much + my mum had cancer at the same time all this bullying was going on. The teachers didn't do anything about it so in the end I stopped going to school, I missed out on a lot.

Thank god these school years are over!!!!!!

Newtype

I was called "Bouliche", which is a made-up word meaning "boob licker". I don't know why they called me that. I've never licked boobs.

I was also called a secret assassin, because I never talked and because of my eyes.

DimBulb

I always hoped that such a thread never showed up, but now since it is here:-

1) bookworm
2) nerd
3) worm
4) bag of bones
5) thinny
6) skinny

da_illest101

herbs, seems like most people thought i was a pot head because my eyes are usually red and I'm often tired. Sorry to be born like that a**holes Also it was short for my name

there was also, herbivore, herbal essense, herbus ( french for bushes) forest, floralie, zombie, dead man, quiet guy, kirby, furby,

the worse name was from this guy with the same name as me, calling me ( rough traduction since the term is in french) his ugly b*tch. I fought all the time with this idiot but he always won.

we_r_eternal

mine was a little less generic and more special order just for me.. this one senior used to call me 'butt reamer' when i was a freshman. it's cuz my last name is raymer and we had a dumbass football coach who could barely read and he accidently called me reamer instead of raymer and i flipped out on him- the senior who started calling me that witnessed the incident with the coach and he saw that it bugged me so of course he adopted it as my new name- luckily it didn't catch on and he's the only one who ever called that- besides my good friends when they'd really wanna piss me off!lol!

MaliceInWickedland

Elementary School:
- Lardo
- Fatty Patty
- Weird girl
- Loner

Jr. High:
- Lesbian (Because I apparently "grabbed a girl's tits" when in reality I accidentally touched a girl's butt - people took things waaay out of context)
- Dykasaurus
- Pregnant chick (I was so fat that people assumed I was pregnant...)
- Michelin (You know, like that white mascot thingy for Michelin tires...)
- Weirdo
- Loner
- Shorty (I was really short in jr. high, then I had somewhat of a growth spurt freshman year. I'm still a petite girl though ::p:)

High School:
- Emo Kid
- Ice Queen
- That one weird/quiet girl
- "Omg she's so tense!"
- "You look like you want to kill someone..." (My face gets tense because of my anxiety and I always look sort of pissed off or upset as a result)

Those are the ones I remember. I'm pretty sure I've been called plenty more names.
I used to be really chunky throughout the 4th grade through my high school sophomore year and I was bullied a lot because of it. I was also extremely quiet, awkward, and "sulky" so people would call me weird, quiet, emo... all that jazz. So yes, all those judgments made against me have contributed to my anxiety just as my anxiety has contributed a lot to my behavior around people in general.

Last edited:

MrJones

- "You look like you want to kill someone..." (My face gets tense because of my anxiety and I always look sort of pissed off or upset as a result)
Bullies used to call me Hitler for that... oh wait, did I say bullies? No, I meant my mother. Yes, my mother... And still does it. She says I always look angry, but... Hitler? Really?

People were not very creative, they called me mostly just "that weird kid on the corner", nerd (or however you translate "empollón"), freak (especially early 2000s, LOTR :rolleyes:), and later ice man (like Kimi Raikkonen lol).

Now... nothing, really. I guess those stupid people who called me names are not able to go to college mwahahahaha

Oh, as a kid, they used to call me Harry Potter, trying to be hurtful :confused:
Daniel-Radcliffe-retro.jpg

I guess that I looked a little like him but... he's now a sex symbol and I'm not. This is not fair! :p

Last edited:

HermitFox

er, it was just stuff focusing on my silly red hair. still got on my nerves, but I think other people got bullied more than me.. =/

and apart from that, I think I looked a bit like a girl...probably more now than then, erp, but, some names around that. but mostly...ginger, with different weird words after it. hmph.

DeadmanWalking

One that I remember the most is "he looks like he might come and shoot up the school" or some derivative of that. I didn't and still don't like the fact that my body language is telling people to back off and that I don't want to be disturbed. I'd love it if people would talk to me, that's why I'm trying to make myself look more inviting, but, from the looks of it, it's not working. I've also been called ugly, stupid, a punk, a p***y, and other things that I can't think of at the moment. Now, I'm just trying to forget it ever happened; I'll be happier that way. I hope that everyone else here can do the same.

pop-princess

None really. But in high school the teachers and some students forgot my real name because 1. I was rarely there 2. When I was there I was hiding or being quiet ::p:
So I was easily forgettable.

Hmm... now that I think of it I think I was called 'angry' by one classmate because I tend to sit with my arms crossed looking reserved. Again shyness being misinterped as being rude.
Also been called 'cold' and 'mysterious'.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
Beatle - Because apparently back then I looked like one of the beatles. It was supposed to be an insult but it became a nickname that everyone called me by eventually, and I began to identify myself with it.
It was eventually shortened to beats around 15 or so after people found out I played drums.
Pretty mild compared to what everyone else has been called here.

maybmental2

I really didn't get called anything either because I was also a ghost but I was a ghost all through school, I learned early on that being a ghost was best.