What's your favorite movie

montejocarlo

I usually HATE any sort of 'love story'. Only exception EVER:
35jletk.gif

i love this one too. although it did say in the beginning that it wasn't a love story.

Iluv

i love this one too. although it did say in the beginning that it wasn't a love story.

I know but it's the closest movie of any sort to a love story that I really enjoyed. And the ending kind of makes it one. It's debatable though. Just my opinion.

Invisibleman

The road was an amazing film,its completely unappreciated.

I also really loved Lost in Translation,It was one of those movies I just never got around to seeing and I loved it when I did.

montejocarlo

I know but it's the closest movie of any sort to a love story that I really enjoyed. And the ending kind of makes it one. It's debatable though. Just my opinion.

i guess it's a love story to some extent. it's unique, and i loved the ending. but what happened to tom and summer's relationship was a little depressing. ::(:

All the X-men movies, and both Iron Man movies.

I also loved Seven Pound, Sherlock Holmes (2009), Zombie Land and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (movie/2007)

Also kinda like both Kung Fu Panda movies, but 90% of that is because Master Tigress is a badass. ~Swag.

Last edited:

megalon

District_9_7.jpg

District 9 - My #1. This is a must-see for scifi geeks.
Star Wars
Zombieland
The Matrix
Adventureland
Avengers gets the nod as best superhero movie I think.
I watched all 4 Underworld movies last weekend and those were pretty good too.

Last edited:

dancingintherain

My top favorite movie is Open Your Eyes (Abre Los Ojos)
Excellent story, like a horror sci-fi fairytale, and visuals that I would never forget.

Illusions

Schindler's List. The Shawshank Redemption is a close second.

Some others I really liked: Toy Story 3, Wall-E and 500 Days of Summer. :)

Csea88

Donnie Darko was my favorite movie and White Oleander (the book was better)
I recently saw Nowhere Boy the other day it was a bio about John Lennon and when I heard the song Mother at the end it made me cry after watching the movie, really good movie though.