Some Like It Hot
Imitation Of Life
Trainspotting
Full Metal Jacket
The Green Mile
Desert Flower
, etc.

dancingintherain

Donnie Darko was my favorite movie and White Oleander (the book was better)
I recently saw Nowhere Boy the other day it was a bio about John Lennon and when I heard the song Mother at the end it made me cry after watching the movie, really good movie though.

Donnie darko, white orleander and nowhere boy are good movies! =)

fishface19

Mean-Girls.gif

funny-mean-girls-Favim.com-238071.gif

tumblr_lgmsi7O42N1qazkdco1_500.gif

Anyone? Anyone?? I can't be alone in loving this movie.

You are awesome! I LOVE Mean Girls. I've watched it 11 times :D Never watch the sequel... it's horrible...

GhastlyCC

Can't choose just one. ;)

The nightmare before Christmas
Return of the living dead
A Christmas story
Batman returns
Pet semetary 2
Cannibal flesh riot
Watchmen

ultra_materialist

Star Wars(the old trilogy) < the new ones are so bad that George Lucas should be tortured by Jar Jar Binks.

The GodFather - 1972 <everyone loves the second... i prefer the first. Everyone is wrong.

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (Amelie) < If you suffer with social anxiety, you should watch this movie... i love this movie. The girl is beautiful, the soundtrack is awesome. I like romantic ROMANTIC movies... not romantic movies that are not romantic(the ones that are very close to reality). Daydreamers will love this movie. (don't watch near a friend[if you have one] because they will thing that you are gay !!)

Blade Runner < My last linux server was a female called Rachael

Terminator 1 and 2 < :D

2001 - A Space Odyssey < I like 2010 too... it so cool to watch the Soviet Union alive in our age.

Doctor Strangelove < awesome.

I like a lot of other movies, but these ones just popped in into my head.
I love zombie movies, dystopias like Mad Max and 1984... love this kind of thing.

Darkness_'82

From Dusk Till Dawn. First saw it when I was 13 and all I wanted to be when I grew up was someone like Seth Gecko. He was so f&*%ing cool.

xDreamseller

Wall Street (Original, with the Sheen father-son combo)
American Pie (First is best...enjoyed them all to varying degrees though)
Ferris Beullers Day Off (So good...and probably spelled wrong)
Loser (Jason Biggs...love that guy)
The Girl Next Door
Anything to do with Jackass
The Butterfly Effect (The first one...the second was weird)
Band of Brothers (It's not a movie, but I watched it all in 1 go, like a movie)
Saving Private Ryan

Hmm...World War 2 and High School Comedy's...that about sums it up.

@ultra_materialist I love Amelie. Such a wonderful, beautiful movie! One of my friends gave me a giant Amelie movie poster for Christmas one year - the French version. But I had to hang it behind my door because it would scare me sometimes when I woke up. Something about the face Audrey Tautou is making is disconcerting. :)

ultra_materialist

@ultra_materialist I love Amelie. Such a wonderful, beautiful movie! One of my friends gave me a giant Amelie movie poster for Christmas one year - the French version. But I had to hang it behind my door because it would scare me sometimes when I woke up. Something about the face Audrey Tautou is making is disconcerting. :)

I love her too...i saw this movie 3 times in a row. It is so good... the soundtrack,utopic france, everything.
I can listen to the soundtrack all day...

This movie really makes me happy. When I watch it i feel that i have a hope that one day i will find someone that i will be happy with.

One of the best movies that i saw in my life, that is for sure.
I really love this movie.