• Male, currently single

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • Female, currently in a relationship

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Female, currently single

Votes: 23 26.4%

• Total voters

BlueWeepingRose

Currently I'm in a long distance relationship with someone. I haven't told many people about it however: only my family knows about it now. I do however love him very much and he makes me feel great about myself.

Remus

Staff member
Well, I've personally known one guy who would hack into girls' (off site) private picture collections, another who would harass girls sexually and would try to use their naughty pictures to blackmail them into getting what he wanted (mostly sexual stuff), and another who wouldn't quit sexually harassing the under-aged girls.

Is that predatory enough for you?

Then of course there's the non-sexual predators--people who think things like social anxiety are hilarious; people looking for easy victims to abuse for fun.

Oh, and that one guy who lied about never having been hugged or loved and stuff and got a lot of people to pity him and even succeeded in tricking at least one girl into meeting him in person. He turned out to be lying about everything, a hardcore drug addict, and generally bat-shit crazy.

Good times!

You forgot the 15 year old blackmailer who got money, a camera, xbox and a laptop. I reported that one to the police.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
You forgot the 15 year old blackmailer who got money, a camera, xbox and a laptop. I reported that one to the police.
Oh yeah! He was such a sweet guy. There was that Russian child molester dude like a year ago or something, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

AGR

I knew about some of those,but jesus thats bad,it would be good to have a thread/sticky warning people if there isnt one already and I missed....

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Not sure what you mean. Different situations with different people. All banned now.

Anyway I hit my finger with a hammer a little while ago and typing kinda of hurts, so I'm going to stop now.

MikeyC

Oh, and that one guy who lied about never having been hugged or loved and stuff and got a lot of people to pity him and even succeeded in tricking at least one girl into meeting him in person. He turned out to be lying about everything, a hardcore drug addict, and generally bat-shit crazy.
I remember this! Good memory. How crazy.

Bronson99

Good times!

Would that be kiakaha? :bigsmile:

Nanita

I think I know who that was. I chatted with him a little and I actually remember thinking that he seemed fake/on edge.

I think I know who that was. I chatted with him a little and I actually remember thinking that he seemed fake/on edge.

Yeah, he was... yikes. Actually, I was completely duped. I think he played the part really well, with his video logs and everything. I never would have suspected.

awkwardamanda

I knew about some of those,but jesus thats bad,it would be good to have a thread/sticky warning people if there isnt one already and I missed....

What would be the point? They get banned as soon as they're discovered.

Maybe a generic thread where people can post tips for staying safe on the internet would be useful. I suppose if people tell their horror stories (without necessarily naming names) it would help others avoid similar situations.

(Maybe I'll start this if no one else does.)