Where are u living (in photos) ???

Imaginary

imaginary. wow what place is that? looks crazy, hehe

It's Jakarta everyday~ The most pollution, traffic jam, messy, prone to crime and rapecity in our country~ Actually I don't live in that place, but I lived at near that town as a neighboring town, the same destruction. And almost every day I visit this town for go to the university, but, I've already drop out, so I just visit it one day for a week.

jalananmacet.png

Yes, totally worth it~ ::(:

at the mouth of Rowley's Bay, Spider Island on the horizon
Such a beautiful place, I wish i could here~

Last edited:

Feeling_Nothing

Are u serious!? I wish we could swap places ::p:.

Haha, you would get bored here, nothing to do, no chance to meet people and if your like me and have hardly any friends (I only got 1..."friend") then it isn't that fun.

My plan within this and 2 years is move out to rent something and then work for 5-8 years, save enough and get out of the country. Thinking of moving to Norway or Sweden orrrrrrr Canada :)

AGR

Challenge accepted~

The winner~ *Mother of God*

Perfect environment to live for de people like me~ ::(:

Almost everyday I go to the University, I must find this experience~ N that's the one of my reason to drop out from university~

its on then.....::p:
Yokkaichi, Mie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From 1960 to 1972, the city residents suffered health problems caused by the emission of SOx into the atmosphere from local oil chemical plants. In Japan, a disease called Yokkaichi zensoku (Yokkaichi Asthma) derives its name from the city, and it is considered one of the Four Big Pollution Diseases of Japan.

Yokkaichi asthma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only joking.

this city sucks, I want to get out of here,you guys live in some beautiful places,Merel and NathanielWingatePeaslee's places look awesome.

Last edited:

Imaginary

Haha, you would get bored here, nothing to do, no chance to meet people and if your like me and have hardly any friends (I only got 1..."friend") then it isn't that fun.

My plan within this and 2 years is move out to rent something and then work for 5-8 years, save enough and get out of the country. Thinking of moving to Norway or Sweden orrrrrrr Canada :)

I also don't have friends \TAT/ n bored, even in full and crowded city like this. I have an agoraphobia and heliophobia, this is a very scary place. Here's hot, full, messy, with pollution, dust, you will be sick, or even a new lung disease, I sometimes want to go out and enjoy the evening breeze sky, but I cannot get around except near my house. I wish I could find a quiet, beautiful, and clean place, with a large field, where I could reflect, spend time with the sunset n drawing some picture~.

its on then.....::p:
Yokkaichi, Mie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From 1960 to 1972, the city residents suffered health problems caused by the emission of SOx into the atmosphere from local oil chemical plants. In Japan, a disease called Yokkaichi zensoku (Yokkaichi Asthma) derives its name from the city, and it is considered one of the Four Big Pollution Diseases of Japan.

Yokkaichi asthma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only joking.

this city sucks, I want to get out of here,you guys live in some beautiful places,Merel and NathanielWingatePeaslee's places look awesome.

Yes, we had the same problem, I hope I can stay in a quiet place, pollution makes me want to vomit and very uncomfortable, all I have to go out wearing a masks.

sugngaijakarta.jpg

You can wash the clothes, bathe and brush the teeth, while next u, some ppl taking a ****~ :D

Last edited:

goodways

This is where I used to live. A former student took a picture of the cherry blossoms in bloom yesterday.

Attachments

• blossoms.jpg
    blossoms.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0