who wants love in their lifes

Anonymous

Fine words of inspiration there RonW. Sure brought some motivation to my day. I was the one who 'rejected first' a few weeks back. A girl I met invited me someplace (and no.. it wasn't easy meeting her either). I was happy for a few days having been invited, then I started thinking, trying to predict where things were going, and next think I knew, I slept in instead of going to meet up with her... I guess it was because of those worries about it not working out.. so I 'rejected first'. I was real mean (not on purpose), sent a last minute SMS that i "couldn't make it".. from bed. I won't let this happen next time, it wasn't worth it missing this op., looking back now. Btw. I'm 20, never experienced love, never even had a gf. But I hope I will.

Fredscars

of course. someone out there will find you attractive. Even if you cant find that person..you need to (attempt) to find someone who likes you personality wise and then see if you can make things progress. I liked this guy for 2 years befroe he finally decided he found me attractive.

-Jp

MRnomates said:
Don't start having a go at me i can't cure him, how is a psychiatrist gonna help?

well, that's what their for, some suck, some are good and most are somewhere in between. the points is i also see this as the best solution for lifesnotfair. obviously no-one here is changing his mind.

Fredscars

i want to be a psychiatrist

i konw thats really random, but its what id love to do. i just need to get rid of the SP really...

Anonymous

Look everyone give LIfe a break. So what if hes wanting attention? So what if he wants pity?? So does alot of people. And life, im practicly in the same boat you are in, I have no good friends at all, and Ive only had one gf in my whole life(tho im 18 and its not that long) But lifesnotfair, love really is a wonderful thing, and you musnt give up on it, not ever. Think of it this way, if you life to say lets say 80, still alone, yet you tried your whole life to get a girl, and on your deathbed you can at least say "I tried" and thats more than I can do, cause I cant even get to the regection stage, so consider yourself lucky man, alot of SP sufferes cant even say they tried. So stay in there, change your attitude alittle, and find yourself that girl of your dreams.

cody2468

maybe you are having problems making friends and finding a girlfriend as you are being very negative and down on yourself. The only way to meet people is to get out there and have a go. You may be rejected a couple of times but that doesn't mean they don't like you. The time will come when you will find someone and be happy. Just don't give up. If someone rejects you don't take it personally just think about why you think you were rejected and work on improving your chances.

nishah

of course i do want to love and be loved at least before i passed away hehe.. but after what i experienced from my first and last bf i feel so scared to be committed to someone again.. becoz his reason for leaving me has something to do with me being an SA sufferer.. i thought he understands and accepted me for who i am well that's what he told while courting me that's why i accepted his proposal in the first place coz for the first time i thought that i wasn't bound to be alone just like what i used to think before coz some guy is willing to love me at last despite of my SA but boy i was so wrong about him i trusted him so much that's y the pain i felt after he left me was unbearable i even think of killing myself for the 2nd time :oops: but i really thank God im alive.. even if he did that to me i couldn't bear to hate him well i think i really love the guy :oops:

lifesnotfair

well i appreciate everyones advice, but i think finding that right person requires to know people, and i really just don't know anyone, i am right now very confused and frustrated with this whole thing called love, just getting pretty angry now.

Anonymous

love is a choice u made from time to time
to met people you need to talk to them about wathever pops ur mind. u already know people in here for example.

If i were god i would have made a girl for you. because i dont dislike ur personality at all. and i believe everyone is doing something in here. perhaps your duty was to write in here before you could really met anybody. Find a place you like outside home and try to speak with girls in there. be nice gentle and tender. and forget the angriness unless some girl really likes it. if you can't be nice gentle or tender. then just be yourself. sometimes is good to be straight and let the people know what your intentions are, sometimes is not.