women being "attracted" to "badboys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Having a partner means loving, respecting, caring about each other, right? You are supposed to be with the other person because you love them, and because you like them the way they are (I don't really know how to explain it). Being good/bad boy is nothing more but a god damn label... a stereotype. If someone is going to look at the labels and the looks instead of getting to know the other person, the relationship isn't going to last too long... If any of you was rejected before, I dont know... maybe you just weren't her type and it has nothing to do with you being good or bad? Just because you see those labels on the media or in real life sometimes, it doesn't mean you have to apply it in every circumstance. Not all human race is stupid like that, or at least I want to believe it isn't.

And a little off topic comment. Am i the only one who thinks threads like this are a bit discriminative? I mean... I rarely hear about guys being abused by bitchy girlfriends. I always hear about how girls are all manipulative whorish beings who, for some reason, enjoy getting beaten up by a sicko (AKA "bad boy") and reject the one who is nice to them. I don't hear too many complains about guys... it's always about the girls. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting...

Sorry for the nonsense.

Felgen

I hear about girls who are taken advantage of and then dumped often. These girls often bitch about all men beeing pigs, all men thinking about this all the time, all men thinking about that all the time and so on.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Am i the only one who thinks threads like this are a bit discriminative? I mean... I rarely hear about guys being abused by bitchy girlfriends. I always hear about how girls are all manipulative whorish beings who, for some reason, enjoy getting beaten up by a sicko (AKA "bad boy") and reject the one who is nice to them. I don't hear too many complains about guys... it's always about the girls. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting...

Sorry for the nonsense.
I occasionally see a post where a girl bitches about guys and generalizes. I see a lot of threads where guys bitch about girls and generalize like this one. The misogyny level around here is substantial. Sometimes I read and I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.