I am not alone!

I never realized that this condition affected so many other people and that it even had a name. Doctors have dismissed my complaints for years always blaming it on one thing or another but offering no help. You have to be in this position to understand the devasting effect it can have on your life.

I suffer from severe head/neck/facial sweating when active even a little and especially in humid weather. Of course it is just intensified in social situations. There are so many ideas here. I tried "Sweat Block" wipes and they actually worked on my forehead but seemed to channel even more sweat to my scalp and neck.

I thought Avert was my lifeline but they would not sell the caps to me due to being on blood pressure medicine. I know I could never convince my doctor to recommend them despite my bp being under control and checked daily. I wish they would just let me sign a waiver but I guess it shows that pharmacy.ca is a legitimate provider. It leaves me in a worse state than ever with the my new hopes curtailed.