My Psychic Experience

Apersonalan

Man dies, comes back to life, what he saw - YouTube

I came across this video on yt and I guess a lot of people may not believe it anyway it wasn't documented or anything but I believe it. It reminded me of my own afterlife experience, when I was 7 years old I was at my grandparents house they're highly religious and I fell asleep in their bed in the afternoon I had my dreams as normal but something different happened I was fully aware I was dreaming for the first time and tried to control what happened, I tried to make myself a girlfriend in the dream that was the something else that happened, for some reason I felt powerful enough that I could, strange feeling, as soon as I did I could feel my soul instead of my body and I was freaking out because now I was awake! but I couldn't make it back to the real world instead I was in another real word, more realer than ours and you could feel it this white light lit up my soul and everything around me I closed my eyes out of fear and could hear voices of actual human ghosts around me and very close by my side but not next to my bed they actually asked if I was dead and I remember this boy asked if I was ready I assumed he wanted to play with me he and everyone was very polite and friendly, my grandparents were Catholic it was evident by their accents they were too and perhaps from a past long ago. One of the ghosts said no he's not dead and that's when I woke up in the real world again. I wouldn't tell this to everyone because of course I know I'll bump into many skeptics and it's personal but ever since I was 4 I've had many psychic experiences, I can see different colors of light too, including white some are not light at all and are dark, some look good and appealing others have a different purpose. Pink is my favorite and the most appealing to me but it's really hard to get it, you have to understand women completely or have them like you or know they would, another color I like is black whenever I'm hateful (at some of the pretty bad people in my life) it protects me, well unless I'm ignorant then it no longer sides with me, all colors can be on your side or go against you, at times evident from my dreams. I can see the colors to this very day sometimes out of the corner of my eye, sometimes right in front of me but nobody else can see. I don't relate it to auras and psychics at all instead I've just always known that these colors are from world outside of ours, the real real world, it's like these colors are living. When I was 4 I started thinking about the universe when I didn't even know what the universe was or anything about it, these colors of energy had made me sense it and for some reason I knew I had a life lived somewhere else before mine but it wasn't like a past life, ghost or alien even I just felt like I was part of the universe or something bigger outside of it before I was born, like the man describes in the video.

Mickery

How do you tell the difference between physical and supernatural perception though? Unusual sensual experiences are not in themselves particularly exceptional, they can be substantially altered by chemicals, natural biology, surgery, physical trauma.

Apersonalan

When my mother way a kid as well she would also have a lot of psychic experiences but with ghosts I've never seen a ghost before but I get my intuitive nature most likely from her.

Mickery

Yes, but how do you know what is external sensory input and what is internally generated or altered? Synesthesia, for instance, is a (partly) genetically-inherited condition that causes people see colors effects where none exist, among a variety of symptoms. It may have seemed supernatural a long time ago, but it's well established to be a biological phenomenon now. There's a range of conditions like it, and various sensory effects can be created manually by stimulating the brain in specific ways.

So, what's the difference? What separates dream from vision? How do you know when you're hallucinating if the only way to tell is via a third party? I'm not discounting the supernatural, I just want to know how the distinction is made, because I don't think there is currently any way to do so.

YellowBird

When my mother way a kid as well she would also have a lot of psychic experiences but with ghosts I've never seen a ghost before but I get my intuitive nature most likely from her.

i have;)

i've seen a lot of things,but it's better to not disrupt their convenience.

Apersonalan

Yes, but how do you know what is external sensory input and what is internally generated or altered? Synesthesia, for instance, is a (partly) genetically-inherited condition that causes people see colors effects where none exist, among a variety of symptoms. It may have seemed supernatural a long time ago, but it's well established to be a biological phenomenon now. There's a range of conditions like it, and various sensory effects can be created manually by stimulating the brain in specific ways.

So, what's the difference? What separates dream from vision? How do you know when you're hallucinating if the only way to tell is via a third party? I'm not discounting the supernatural, I just want to know how the distinction is made, because I don't think there is currently any way to do so.

I think I've heard about Synesthesia before or something close to when I was watching a documentary on savants, one man who can memorize pi for hours long using numbers as colors and shapes and not numeric alphabets.

I don't have the fluent mind nor attention span to have anything close to Synesthesia but I know what you mean it could be linked or just that but being internal or a sensation and only generated from something like the mind wouldn't explain where it's coming from exactly without labeling it as a modern day mystery if you believe the brain to be nothing more than matter. The mind can do a lot of things, yes and we only use a small percentage but what are we not accessing in our brain and what is it stopping us from truly seeing? If you think of it as a virtual reality headset that can do anything and is just a headset than you put the discovery of outer dimensions beyond our universe to no use at all.

The way it looks is more like an energy that of one which represents the energies in space and colored the same, from energies to (energy) planets, some in sphere form some just as, just like in space. I've always seen the horoscopes in relation to this when reading people's energy from the energy of the planets and the universe. I'm not sure if I used the word supernatural in my last post or not but when talking about the universes design there's no need.

You could measure the activity of the brain with both external and internal vision that is if you see these colors as just a vision, I haven't explained that they do much more and it's probably best that I don't without documentation that is.

GhastlyCC

i have;)

i've seen a lot of things,but it's better to not disrupt their convenience.
Me too.:D
I mean....I try and tell myself that it couldn't possibly have been a ghost.
Just because if I we're to believe in ghosts...I would have to pretty much belive in other stuff....

But what I've seen/felt we're almost undeniably ghosts. :x

Sorry...Off topic!