shit day

maggie

Had a really shit day! Why is is some days I can be moderately ok in certain situations, some days are horrible, all around :x Some day I would like to feel like a normal human being :evil: O.K. done whining(for now :wink: )

jourjaune

Today wasn't so bad actually, but yesterday was horrible. Somedays I start to think and my own thinking drives me insane. I'm litterally yelling for my head to stop. I'm constantly worrying I'll be 80 years old, looking back with regrets. It just depresses me.

arlequin

My life is like a roller coaster, some days are good and others bad. The worst thing is that many times is my fault since I see problems where there aren't. I think that the day I'll change my way of thinking I'll be much happier.

Fredscars

ive been having a really bad time lately. ot from Sa really, ive been really good in that department lately..but just everyhting else is causing me problems, especially relationship wise.

MadCat

Any of you actually have dysthymia or major depression?

Every day of existence is a bad day for me. Sometimes I have a better day, but it's never good.

I read somewhere about SP turning into AvPD. I'm not fitting in the SP area but AvPD and probably some added stuff to go with that. But the question I have is when the hell does a phobia convert into a personality disorder.

To me I think they are different things, just similar in a way.

maggie

Good question MadCat, (when does phobia convert into personality disorder) not sure on that. I think I am probably depressed, but won't go to the doctor, waiting room is very hard for me, making appointment, all that. How do you get courage to go seek help when suffering from social anxiety?

MadCat

I know I couldn't do those things, that's for sure.

I got a big fear of getting contaminated in waiting rooms (health centres and other medical facilities.)

I guess I know what caused that fear. Almost dying of an unknown upper respiratory virus. It's not nice when you spend 20 out of 24 hours sleeping for 3 weeks total. At the middle stage of that I was sleeping for 23 out of 24 hours for a few days. It was TERRIBLE!

Now I am scared as hell in catching a virus such as cold or flu.

GettingThere

maggie said:
How do you get courage to go seek help when suffering from social anxiety?

Maggie,
I would suggest either getting someone to go with you when seeking treatment or you could do what I did and simply go to a Doctor other than your regular one. You must be brave and also remember that something like three percent of the population has SA so its not really such a big deal.

Good luck.