Anyone else get offended when people youre not attracted to flirt with you?

Krista

block him!!! and I hate it when people tell me I'm gorgeous.. even if I were, it's so shallow( even tho I am shallow) . because they no nothing about me.. if they could see my persona, they wouldn;t say gorgeous

I agree with this. I don't like people telling me that I'm pretty, cute or beautiful because to me I don't think I am. Complimenting myself I feel will make people think I'm vain or shallow and I feel as if someone actually knew my personality the wouldn't think of me this way. They'd be more apt to call me a b*tch actually.

Juggalo

No, I don't. Wouldn't. No chick has ever flirted with me but if one did and I wasn't attracted to it wouldn't bother me it would make me feel good. Because I'm a male and I'm not stuck up and I don't have dates handed to me on a silver platter because of my gender.

Juggalo

I agree with this. I don't like people telling me that I'm pretty, cute or beautiful because to me I don't think I am. Complimenting myself I feel will make people think I'm vain or shallow and I feel as if someone actually knew my personality the wouldn't think of me this way. They'd be more apt to call me a b*tch actually.

Nothing makes more angry than a woman who can't accept a compliment as genuine and be happy about it. NOTHING. Beauty is in the eye of a beholder, stop getting upset at guys for finding you attractive just because you're unable to see that in yourself. Good god.

Juggalo

Some chicks in this thread are really illustrating why the idea of asking women out and talking to them terrifies me.

Lorraine Manca

you do feel lame when the only guy attracted to you at the party is the guy leaning over the punch bucket drinking vodka out of a turkey baster.

you do feel lame when the only guy attracted to you at the party is the guy leaning over the punch bucket drinking vodka out of a turkey baster.

Ugh thats the only type of guy that's ever remotely interested in me. Or when you're at a party and this guy's giving you loads of attention, and then you cop why.... You're the only girl there!!!

Lorraine Manca

Ugh thats the only type of guy that's ever remotely interested in me. Or when you're at a party and this guy's giving you loads of attention, and then you cop why.... You're the only girl there!!!

no kidding! or the fellow who's pupil's are so dilated, he looks like ET.
"you look like a cartoon", you look like a rehab candidate

Nothing makes more angry than a woman who can't accept a compliment as genuine and be happy about it. NOTHING. Beauty is in the eye of a beholder, stop getting upset at guys for finding you attractive just because you're unable to see that in yourself. Good god.

If it someone compliments me online, i get upset, cause I know I'm a lot less pretty in real life and that people have practically spat in my face wiith disappointment after meeting up with me.

However if I receive one from somebody I've seen in person I'm well chuffed!

I don't know but all the people i am attracted too show me no attention at all, but people i don't like come on to me like mad.. =/

A few months ago, I was massively hit on by a gay man. He was 41, and I was 22. He was offensively forward and graphic with his flirtatious comments about my body/appearance. What he wanted from me was very clear. He then questioned me about my sexual history and orientation. Considering that I'm straight, but not homophobic by any means, I was quite confused about how to react. I laughingly brushed it off and smiled throughout the conversation, but I felt violated deep down inside. I sense that my SA was at fault for not allowing me to defend myself properly; I wanted to ask him to leave, but I wasn't able to.

Last edited:

shore_of_glass

It happened to me once.... I feel very sad, cruel and as*hole-ish, because I know how it feels to get rejected like that...

Felgen

I'm not offended if someone I'm not attracted to flirts with me, but if someone I find physicaly repulsive starts flirting with me then I strongly hint that I'm not interested. I feel like a dick when I do, but it's just human nature.