Anyone know of any good movies about/concerning social phobia?

destructoroflife

I hate when I ask for recommendations for specific genres and people suggest me different things.

So I apologize for my next recommendation:

Angel-A. It's a black & white french film about a guy with some problems. It's kind of a motivational film, which I hate, but I loved this one. There's a particular scene which made my eyes produced some kind of liquid.

Plus the girl is gorgeous.

You can watch it on Netflix.

Angel-A Trailer - YouTube

gustavofring

It's not really social phobia, it's more about depression, a wonderful movie called "Sideways". Paul Giamatti plays a depressed, neurotic failed writer/wine snob who goes on a wine trip with his more loose friend.

BlueWeepingRose

Lost In Translation is a pretty good movie. One of my personal favorites to be honest.

Heathers is a 80's movie. It's a black comedy, Veronica's thoughts in her journal are very memorable. I love how she expresses herself.

The Virgin Suicides is a rather dark movie to be honest. Girls being controlled by their parents but I loved the way the film was shot. If you love photography you'll love it cause it's really imaginative.

Little Miss Sunshine is a comedy but the main son in the movie is pretty hilarious. The whole family is different from one another and struggling, but it's funny!

Didn't want to give too much away but hope you find these films useful. Let me know if you plan on watching any of them. I love to hear you're feedback on them. I'm quite a film lover myself.

Nanita

It's not really social phobia, it's more about depression, a wonderful movie called "Sideways". Paul Giamatti plays a depressed, neurotic failed writer/wine snob who goes on a wine trip with his more loose friend.

That is a really awesome movie......

LoyalXenite

Not about social phobia really but is still a great movie about people with issues, I love 'Girl, Interrupted'.