Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

TheStatue

Yes. But that fact doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that I don't have anyone to love. I just want a girlfriend, I don't even care if she is asexual.

jhanniffy

Yes I am, and I don't mind waiting. If it never happens, so be it. If it does -- and I'm sure it'll be with someone special -- then it'll be worth the wait. I'm looking more forward to loving someone, instead of having sex; beautiful as it can be. Sex should be an after thought, of the true feelings you feel towards that special person. That's how I view it -- even if it seems a little old fashioned.

I agree with this

Bullied Anonymous

I' am. I hate the pressure people put you through to lose it. At this moment in my life, I do not want to end up pregnant or with an STD. Its just not worth it to drag my low self-esteem even farther down the hole.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I don't really care about sex. It's strange growing up with your friends talking about it all the time like a bunch of horny teenagers (because they are).
Personally? It's just not my thing. It's an exchange of bodily fluids that I could do without.

iamthenra

41 and still counting.... Will be 42 this year... and I live up to the typical stereotype being an old man living with his mother still. Hey but at least I don't play with a bunch of action figures! :eek:) :D

Nack

Banned
No std's
No unwanted pregnanices
No expense of buying condoms
Hopefully if we find a special person one day they will appreciate our virginity

Its funny cause virginity nowadays; for woman at least are looked upon as a good quality.

ShyCanuck

I have the unfortunate combination of having schizoid and social anxiety, so I've never really had a girlfriend/boyfriend. I do, however, have lots of stranger sex in order to satisfy my sex drive with minimal commitment. I still don't like being single, though...

iamthenra

I have the unfortunate combination of having schizoid and social anxiety, so I've never really had a girlfriend/boyfriend. I do, however, have lots of stranger sex in order to satisfy my sex drive with minimal commitment. I still don't like being single, though...

Okay.... I have heard this many times from others who HAVE SA and can still have sex...??? If you can't have a gf/bf then how can you get past the SA to have sex? Just very curious??? Because I also have a very HIGH sex drive, but there is NO WAY I can get past the SA to ever engage in a sexual act, approach a stranger or friend, or ask a girl out on a date... You must not have acute SA? :confused:

johnny 85

Okay.... I have heard this many times from others who HAVE SA and can still have sex...??? If you can't have a gf/bf then how can you get past the SA to have sex? Just very curious??? Because I also have a very HIGH sex drive, but there is NO WAY I can get past the SA to ever engage in a sexual act, approach a stranger or friend, or ask a girl out on a date... You must not have acute SA? :confused:

my answer to that question is alcohol !! when im sober , theres no way on earth id able to even have a conversation with a bird, but with enough drink consumed , my issues go out the window.

iamthenra

my answer to that question is alcohol !! when im sober , theres no way on earth id able to even have a conversation with a bird, but with enough drink consumed , my issues go out the window.

Right on! Good for you though! I have heard this explanation before, and I guess it could work for some. Even when I was a young guy around my early 20's when I was drinking allot, there is no way I could even talk to a girl, even falling over drunk. I just became very depressed and wanted to kill myself, and felt even more inferior to everyone else and figured that nobody would like me so I would just go home and cry into my pillow... I have talked to others who say that narcotics help in extreme situations when the anxiety gets to be too much for them to handle. I am about to go to the doc to ask for some low dose ativan...since none of the antidepressants work.

johnny 85

Right on! Good for you though! I have heard this explanation before, and I guess it could work for some. Even when I was a young guy around my early 20's when I was drinking allot, there is no way I could even talk to a girl, even falling over drunk. I just became very depressed and wanted to kill myself, and felt even more inferior to everyone else and figured that nobody would like me so I would just go home and cry into my pillow... I have talked to others who say that narcotics help in extreme situations when the anxiety gets to be too much for them to handle. I am about to go to the doc to ask for some low dose ativan...since none of the antidepressants work.

i understand what your sayin, i shud of also added that me and drink DO NOT mix well. basically its a throw of the dice what way i ll be when i get drunk !! sometimes im ok, chatting, no worries but most of time i get emotional, depressed, feel singled out and feel extremely insecure. (drink is after all a depressant) `narcotics do help but if u abuse them, you will pay the price!! also the next day after narcotics is horrible.

Last edited:

antipop621

24 and a virgin, but I'm currently in my first relationship and she's also a virgin. We've been taking it slow, we've done pretty much done everything except for vaginal penetration. She just started taking birth control pills so we should both be losing our virginities in the next couple of weeks.

If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.