Born a virgin...Die a virgin

AnthonyJ

taws said:
no offence meant crime, but when your older and all your friends seem to be in a realtionship and be having sex with multiple partners while you cant even find one, then it starts to get to you. but yea i know, sex isnt everything, but it is something, something i dearly wish i had, and more than that i wish i had someone to fucking care about and not be judged by. i hate being alone, im fucking tired of it.
Yeah, I hear ya. And when ALL of your friends are either married or in relationships and you aren't, it looks funny and people start to whisper. Even family members who are married or involved with someone will look at you and wonder what is wrong with you. I hate it. I can feel the stares and sense the thoughts of people close to me. I even had a close freind of mine a few years back ask me if I was gay. I couldn't believe it. I felt like crying inside when he asked me that. It's kind of hard to explain to people that you have this disorder - that you don't feel comfortable with the opposite sex - or with people in general for that matter. But Jesus! He asked if I was gay. I just brushed the question off and said that was silly. I love girls and I think about sex all the time. But man, this whole thing is rough.

lifesnotfair

well when i see people show romance in public, i often have to bite my lip to yell "GET A ROOM YOU SLUT"

i don't care.. i have given up.. too much confusion..too much pain.. too much work...

Tirta

I am 27 now and still not have a boyfriend, but it's because my fault. I don't have selfesteem and i love my negatif thingking.

Horatio

23 virgin here

Ive given up, girls just arent interested in me. I wasnt even after sex, I was more after companionship and guess I wouldve liked some affection and someone to show affection for. But Im just not fucking good enough for anyone.

when I get the guts Im tempted to hire a prostitute, its legal here. maybe then Ill feel a little better, like winning second prize instead of first. I dunno if it would help or not but I know I hate the way things are now and should at least look at other options. prostitutes are for ugly guys or shy guys or desperate guys so I should see one on all three accounts

over and out

Disconnected

I would advise you against engaging in risky behaviors purely out of desperation. Its not worth AIDS, or another STD. I don't have anything against this morally but I also don't know how psychologically healthy this would be for you.

coolguy2005

I'm a virgin too.

Let me tell you this: There are some people on here who have had sex and don't feel any better because of it. It's not really about whether you had it or not, it's how you feel about it.

Trust me...when one us has sex...it won't make us really feel better...we'll find something else to worry about....

ColdFury

coolguy2005 said:
I'm a virgin too.

Let me tell you this: There are some people on here who have had sex and don't feel any better because of it. It's not really about whether you had it or not, it's how you feel about it.

Trust me...when one us has sex...it won't make us really feel better...we'll find something else to worry about....

Its not the sex. Its having someone who cares about you.

renegade

Anybody wanna have sex ? Go find a hooker or something.

I had this problem too, I was like ''I'm gonna die a virgin'' so I went to a prostitute with my cousin, of course I had to be drunk to do this, I get freakin nervous even if a pretty girl is staying next me in a bus or looking at me from the other end of the bus. :oops:

You wondered how it's been ? Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, it was like sh*t, the whore showed no signs of affection, no nothing, you could see the bored look on her face saying: " Let's get this over with so I can get my money''

It was like fuc*ing a robot, that's how it felt, or maybe a rubber doll, haven't tried that...yet.

So if you're so desperate of not being a virgin go find yourself a hooker and you'll see there is no big deal if you're a virgin or not.

Having sex with someone who really cares for you and loves you...that is another thing, it it doesn't involve just sex, it's about giving affection, that why it's called ''making love'' :roll:

triceratops

renegade said:
Anybody wanna have sex ? Go find a hooker or something.

You wondered how it's been ? Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, it was like sh*t, the whore showed no signs of affection, no nothing, you could see the bored look on her face saying: " Let's get this over with so I can get my money''

It was like fuc*ing a robot, that's how it felt, or maybe a rubber doll, haven't tried that...yet.

So if you're so desperate of not being a virgin go find yourself a hooker and you'll see there is no big deal if you're a virgin or not.

Having sex with someone who really cares for you and loves you...that is another thing, it it doesn't involve just sex, it's about giving affection, that why it's called ''making love'' :roll:

You obviously didn't enjoy it coz you went to a prostitute do you not feel you wasted it? I can't talk coz I lost mine at a party when I was 16 i'm glad I lost it on one hand but on the hand I wish i'd waited but I guess what happens happens 8O

renegade

You obviously didn't enjoy it coz you went to a prostitute do you not feel you wasted it?

Yes, you're wright, I waisted it, but I don't see virginity as a precious flower witch you give to a special person. Losing virginity is in fact having sex, with the difference that is the first time you do this.

From now on I'm not going to pay prostitutes to have sex. I'm going to make LOVE only with someone who wants to make love with me, or better, care about me, or, even better, loves me...wow , it begins to sound like a fairy tale allready. :lol:

I can't talk coz I lost mine at a party

I was so close of losing my virginity at my 20 year anniversary, I organised it on my cousins house, in the middle of nowhere.

I had a lot of guests, about 30 of them, of course they responded to the invitation, who wouldn't (free beer, food and music). Anyway, my 21 year aunt was invited too.

I knew there was something about the way she looked at me, when we got to the dancing part she accepted to dance only with me. She is very pretty, charming and outgoing, so she was heavily courted by lots of other single boys, but refused them all. :twisted:

We got so close during dancing, but as drunk as I was i still had a little discernment left, and I have my priciples as well.

I heard it over from the others that she likes me and she wants me, but god damn, it was my fu*kin' aunt :evil: Freakin' luck, couldn't it have been another girl from the party? just ANY other girl

And she was sending very clear signals, I think she even tried kissing me but I backed off. I bet she wouldn't have mind having sex with me, although i was her nephew. :oops:

I didn't new what she saw in me, i guess first my looks and second, when people open to me and seem to like me i feel more comfortable and I open up to them too.

Now I regret taking that decision :cry: , I know this opportunity might come once in a lifetime cause i just don't have the guts to aproach a girl...yet, she would have to make all the steps, SP sucks big time :evil:

Now I'm going to throw a few punches into the walls or find something to tworn apart and brake to pieces. Damn, i'm angry

sickofbeinglonely

Yep, much as I'm ashamed to admit it this is a big issue for me. I almost came close to losing it but I couldn't get it up and that's sadly been the case for a long time now.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

i kno what yall mean i was 100% sure id die a virgin but ilost it over the wkend! just get drunk lol thats what i did. hurtslike hell tho cant believe i lost it at 16 i swore id die a virgin. 1st times NO fun 4 a girl tho.

E

all i can think about now is why don't some of us just get together LOL.
seems like most of us need a partner :p
and we all feel the same way.
too bad everyone lives somewhere else

Moonie

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. This is probably considered somewhat "old" to some people. But, there were times that I regretted my "first" because I know it wasn't the right person or the right situation. I am not totally torn up about it, though. It was a learning experience.

Before I had sex, I really didn't have a strong interest of losing my virginity. Sure, I was a bit curious, but I wasn't going crazy. Part of me misses virginity. I had my ideas about it, but I didn't know exactly what it would be like or all the feelings that surround it. Sex can get complicated- it can become very emotionally charged. A part of me once back my innocence.

arunaway

yes you,re wright sex is not important i mean its just something we do either to make babies or enjoy ourselfs i am a virgin but i have more important things to think about its not something you should feel under pressure to do its up to you when you do it and also dont be a sheep and feel you should have sex before you are ready but i am sure you are, it will come natuarally and im sure a guy will come along one day and sweep you of your feet you are worth more than just someone for people to laugh at your a person with feelings and needs just like everybody else so think positive and dont think about the things to come we are all beautiful and thats something we shouldnt take for granted so stay strong and keep a clear sensible mind something will happen and it will be so special for you so i hope i helped you email me back please thank you.