Born a virgin...Die a virgin

Felgen

There's also a very good alternative to sex, and it something you can do in private, and it's a lot less work too. It's one of the main reasons why I'm not concerned about having sex.

Sex is way better than jacking off. Wanking is to sex what pre-alpha releases are to video games. :D

schist

Sex is way better than jacking off. Wanking is to sex what pre-alpha releases are to video games. :D

Wise move mate, posting this on a site where the majority of posters are having trouble trying to experience sexual activity of any description with another person.

That's almost like saying to starving children "oh yeah, food is great! Nothing satisfies me like a good feed!" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Felgen

Wise move mate, posting this on a site where the majority of posters are having trouble trying to experience sexual activity of any description with another person.

That's almost like saying to starving children "oh yeah, food is great! Nothing satisfies me like a good feed!" :rolleyes:

Saying that wanking is a perfectly good substitute for sex, is like telling these starving children that eating garbage is a perfect subtitute for a good meal.

While more profound social skills are extremely difficult to learn if you (like me) have a very limited social intuition, most people can learn charisma. I'm no stud, but if someone like me--who suffers from Asperger's--can learn to impress girls, so can most other people on this site.

Edit: IMHO, Coyote's advice was spot on.

Last edited:

GoBlue72

Haha. That was funny. I know what Felgen's saying, and schist as well. I didn't mean to say "working one out/practicing for the junior pole vault/flailing" was an absolute substitute for sex. It's been so long, I wouldn't remember the sex to compare. But I think depending if you're a guy or a woman, and depending on who the sex is with, under what conditions, it could match it(at times). After all, who knows your body better? I think the connection with someone else and instinct to procreate/have sex with others is what keeps people wanting to do so rather than giving up completely. My two cents again.:rolleyes:

Foxface

I am probably going to die a virgin too, but it's no big deal.

I care a lot more of finding someone special, this caring whether I'm a virgin or not. I'm probably on of the few!

MikeyC

Well, I have never found one in the state of WI so if you know where they are hiding , give me a hint.;)
Haha, I will. I'm sure there are websites dedicated to that sort of thing. I mean, if I can order a Russian girl online then surely you could find a local man! ::p:

da_illest101

Well I don't recommend to anyone to do it like me, but if you are desesperate like I once were, you should try craiglist of your city or nearby. If you don't know craiglist, go on google type craiglist * then the name of your city *. Craiglist is a site about various type of ads. From selling cars to finding a job, from long lasting relationships to one night stand.

InvisaLady

I've seen the adds on there from the men looking for one night stands and you know what they all demand ? Beautiful fit women!
You men have it so easy, as there are plenty of female hookers looking to get paid.

Foxface

I've seen the adds on there from the men looking for one night stands and you know what they all demand ? Beautiful fit women!
You men have it so easy, as there are plenty of female hookers looking to get paid.

That's sick. I would never disrepsect someone like that.

1BlackSheep

Have you tried looking for gigolos in your area? I wonder if they do actually exist!

da_illest101

Lmao. Look just because you say you are ugly doesn't mean you are. Plus I'm sure some guys would settle for not much. You can always tell them to put a brown paper bag on you :D. I'm not being serious at all

OceanMist

basically not going to get a g/f. somehow i know i am going to die a virgin...

Considering you made this thread, this losing virginity sounds like it matters to you.

Immediately, I can tell you that your main problem is that you don't believe you can lose your virginity, and the worst part about that is that you are using that disbelief as an excuse to not try to lose your virginity.

What you need to do is look at your options (online dating, going to bars or parties, going to other types of social events, playing softball, etc.) and find the one you are most comfortable doing, and follow through with it.

The name of the game is to find some way to get out there and talk to women. That's what it's all about, is talking to them.

THeCARS1979

Dear lifesnotfair,
Don't lose heart, i felt like that once and out of nowhere the love of my life came to me. Nothing is set in concrete, you'll see.

thats cause your a girl , they will come to you. Seems to be easier for women then guys.

Last edited:

OceanMist

thats cause your a girl , they will come to you. Seems to be easier for women then guys.

This is so true. Unfortunately for us guys, waiting for love to fall in our lap often won't work due to gender roles.

The problem with the female's "wait and see" advice to us is that the men on here may take that advice and will wind up being passive and waiting and will wind up being alone. That's what happened to me for 6 years until I decided to take control of whether I'm getting a chick or not.

Last edited:

Qurion2

sex doesnt mean the world
love itself is much more important, even if it means that for some reason sex would never happen, the emotion of beeing with someone you can trust... beeing with someone where you can drop all defensive mechanism of your self.... thats the biggest gift existing