Deep, lonely thoughts whenever I see a beautiful girl.

Nicholas

I don't like public display of affection either, but it's my problem I guess... because some things are probably ok. I mean, I think there's nothing wrong with a quick kiss in a public place, as long as it's not with the tongue and the girl doesn't start to moan... then it's not ok anymore, LOL. :D Of course I would be too shy to even give a quick kiss in public if I ever had a girlfriend lol, but I don't think it would not be "acceptable". More intimate things would probably bother a lot of people though.
The thing is that we are probably just jealous of what we can't have (for now).

Last edited:

Argamemnon

Why do you guys think this way?
I am pretty sure if you had a girlfriend you would do the same,its all part....
I know if I had a nice girl I wouldnt hide her or my affection for her,in fact I would want to show her and how I love her to the whole world.....
No, I wouldn't. I'm not you or anybody else, we are all different you know. How would you know what I would do ;)

Last edited:

Rodox

No, I wouldn't. I'm not you or anybody else, we are all different you know. How would you know what I would do ;)

Well I dont know what you would do but,as I said I am pretty sure,affection is part of a relationship,I just cant see how a person wouldnt show that,what about the first dates when you are getting closer?
kinda hard to not show affection,hard to be all cold,I didnt have many,but I know I would show....

Last edited:

Rodox

I will repeat myself: I would want to show affection, too, but only in private. Interpersonal affection is not a public concern. In public, I would be cold, emotionless and professional towards her, as I am to everyone.

In theory, people can do what they want, as no one cares. This about the motivation for showing affection in public, though. So, why would they do it publicly? Only to make others jealous of what they have built. Why do people preferably wear designer clothes? Why do people wear (fake) Rolex wristwatches? In general - why do people publicly display what society deems status symbols?

It is not about the act of couples showing their affection in public, it is about the motivation that underlies this. If it is to show that they belong together ( "no one else can have him/her!" ) I find it inappropriate, as I would not see my partner as a possession of mine, nor do I want to be seen as one.

And I definitely have no desire of letting others know. I cannot find a good, rational reason for the public display of affection.

I just couldnt do that,I would love her all the time,I guess its just the way I am,.....

Argamemnon

Well I dont know what you would do but,as I said I am pretty sure,affection is part of a relationship,I just cant see how a person wouldnt show that,what about the first dates when you are getting closer?
kinda hard to not show affection,hard to be all cold,I didnt have many,but I know I would show....
I would show plenty of affection at home. But I wouldn't kiss her etc. in public.

rado31

I would show plenty of affection at home. But I wouldn't kiss her etc. in public.

And what would you do if someone interested approach

This is good , sincere way , and basically if i can control the world it would be good that all couples are showing affection non stop , so i would know where shall i at least consider the opportunity to approach.

iamthenra

Yes, I feel the same way. I also feel the same when I see just an average looking lady, or a happy couple. It is heart wrenching, and it makes me very very depressed. I am getting to the point where I fear just about everything, especially socializing with others. Fear of being judged, fear of death, fear of living. I want to die, if it were not my fear of death, I would have ended it a long time ago.... The frustration of wanting a g/f since I was little, and being a guy with over active hormones. I obsess over the female anatomy allot. I am trapped in a world of loneliness and despair. I often wonder what it's like to be with someone who really loves me. The soft caress, a first kiss, making love with a woman... I can only imagine what that is like. I am over 40 years old, and with any luck, my life will end soon. Though I cannot end it myself, because it is fear that keeps me alive. I am trapped, like a caged animal, just waiting for the decay of time to rid me of this gnawing agonizing pain of a life I never wanted.::(:

Argamemnon

Yes, I feel the same way. I also feel the same when I see just an average looking lady, or a happy couple. It is heart wrenching, and it makes me very very depressed. I am getting to the point where I fear just about everything, especially socializing with others. Fear of being judged, fear of death, fear of living. I want to die, if it were not my fear of death, I would have ended it a long time ago.... The frustration of wanting a g/f since I was little, and being a guy with over active hormones. I obsess over the female anatomy allot. I am trapped in a world of loneliness and despair. I often wonder what it's like to be with someone who really loves me. The soft caress, a first kiss, making love with a woman... I can only imagine what that is like. I am over 40 years old, and with any luck, my life will end soon. Though I cannot end it myself, because it is fear that keeps me alive. I am trapped, like a caged animal, just waiting for the decay of time to rid me of this gnawing agonizing pain of a life I never wanted.::(:
I feel the same way. I'm only 33 and should be enjoying life, but I hope my next breath is my last one. I'm obsessed with death, I'm thinking about it everyday because my life is nothing but pain. But since I'm religious I can't commit suicide. It's so hard to live like this. Most people find life too short, I find life far too long. I wish I was 60 and that my death was near. I'm so afraid that I will live to be 85.

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

Klytus, these women you met - they were brief, superficial meetings, right? Well, no woman is going to base her attraction off of that (unless she's shallow and you happen to look like a supermodel). Has any female taken the time to really learn your intricacies? Maybe not. But the point is, if she got to that stage, she'd likely find a lot to like.

This has been my experience, that's what I'm basing my statements on. I used to cut off a lot of women in my younger years because I felt too inept. They would never get beyond the 'audition' stage because I thought (like you) that I had nothing to offer them. But once I became a little more aggressive, things got much better. I realized that I was the only one screwing myself over by being too shy, and that none of the women I was meeting were perfect. It's not like they're put-together and we're not. We're all screwed up in different ways. You just have to have the guts to take it all a bit further and hope that you can coexist and complement each other well enough for something good to happen - and for it to last.

You deserve much credit for pushing yourself and making an effort. Us women are not perfect. There are plenty of women who are just as damaged as any guy on this forum. I know I'm not supposed to divulge this secret but....GIRLS POO AND WIPE JUST LIKE YOU! ::p: Now if we didn't poo, then you might have cause to feel intimidated because then we would truly be perfect. ;)

By the way, not all women like supermodels. I actually don't know too many women who like male models. Most women I know like regular men. I happen to find Geoffrey Rush and Kevin Spacey to be attractive.

Sinar_Matahari

That is why many pretty girls don't care about average looking/average personality type of males, because they know they can get almost anyone they want, and naturally they want the best males, with good looks, good personalities, good jobs, good lifestyles, etc.

I'm glad that you didn't write all pretty women are like this. I know for a fact that I cannot get every man I want. There have been plenty of men out there who have turned me down. Perhaps not as many as have given me a chance but the truth is that people have their own tastes.

I'm sure most people here would agree that Angelina Jolie is beautiful. I have met men who thought she wasn't close to pretty! I know! It sounds crazy but it's possible. There are plenty of beautiful women who like guys who are considered average or even ugly. Angelina Jolie was married to Billy Boy Thornton and both I and my friend Tammy happen to think that he's so much hotter than Brad Pitt. Billy Bob is old, out of shape, and has an overbite but he's still sexy!

Now, I'm not saying that Brad Pitt is not attractive, he's just not my type. I can give fill a book with examples of beautiful women who love men who are considered average or even downright hiddeous. I can say all of this with complete confidence because these are things that I witnessed first hand. One of my most beautiful friends had a crush on this guy everyone called Animal. Everyone thought she was insane but she genuinely found Animal to be interesting and he was! I later became friends with Animal and found that despite his looks, he was confident, funny, protective and caring. He didn't care what anyone thought of him and carried himself with confidence. He once had a threesome with two of my friends, one of which was his girlfriend at the time.

I could actually go on and on giving you guys real-life examples of beautiful women who much rather have an average or "ugly" guy who is nice, confident, funny or otherwise just has that extra something. Most of the women I speak of were or are my friends and they're all really beautiful as well as really kind, loyal and caring.

Are you guys familiar with Prison Break? Well, two of my friends love the two main characters (the two brothers). Sure, they're very pretty but I happen to like T-Bag and Peter Stormare's character. These are two out of shape,middle aged men with receding hairlines, but I think they look really good. Plus, Peter Stormare has a sexy sounding voice and accent.

The message that I am trying to convey is that although we all have things in common, we are also individuals with individual likes and dislikes. Also, as much as looks play an important role in attraction, personality and attitude are a must. Intelligence is very high on my list too.

Argamemnon

I consider myself ugly and I certainly don't have confidence. No wonder I'm a 33 year old socially dysfunctional virgin..

Serafina, if I may ask; do you suffer from social anxiety? It always amazes me to see people suffering from social anxiety having no problem with establishing (romantic) relationships. The majority of people seem to suffer from mild social anxiety. Sadly, I have always suffered from very severe social anxiety ::(:

You say you like confident men, are you confident yourself? (If yes, what are you doing on this site? ;))

Last edited:

iamthenra

GIRLS POO AND WIPE JUST LIKE YOU! ::p: Now if we didn't poo, then you might have cause to feel intimidated because then we would truly be perfect. ;)

OMG!!! No way
3759935431_9349e78887_o.gif
GIRLS POO??? I don't believe it!!!
3759933257_2ed229f766_o.gif

Rodox

One of my most beautiful friends had a crush on this guy everyone called Animal. Everyone thought she was insane but she genuinely found Animal to be interesting and he was! I later became friends with Animal and found that despite his looks, he was confident, funny, protective and caring. He didn't care what anyone thought of him and carried himself with confidence. He once had a threesome with two of my friends, one of which was his girlfriend at the time.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but this reminds me of a guy that I knew who was so ugly that people would call him chupa cabra(that goat sucker alien),hahaha :D,oh man thats just so wrong ::(:,guy probably has a girlfriend now while I dont....

iamthenra

lol, your emoticons crack me up every time

I am glad to hear that! We need more laughter here!!!! Just reading through the forum's up here makes one feel down and depressed... So if I can spread a little cheer with these emoticons, then I have succeeded!!! Thanks!..........
3759942087_b96d4921b0_o.gif
3760734068_bc8bd463bb_o.gif
3759936345_72c16b6249_o.gif
3759937533_8b714b45a9_o.gif

Last edited:

Ashiene

I'm sure most people here would agree that Angelina Jolie is beautiful. I have met men who thought she wasn't close to pretty! I know! It sounds crazy but it's possible.

I like Angelina Jolie not only because she is beautiful but she is a very good human being. More celebrities should be like her, use their fame and wealth for the betterment of the less fortunate.

Social_Monstrosity

So today I saw probably the most beautiful girl in my life and that empty feeling enveloped me again and I was reminded of this thread I made last year...