Do you feel like a loser?

Kiwong

I felt like a loser today, like I know nothing and am worthless. Still I'm not going to give up on myself, because I'm all I've got.

Last edited:

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Yes. I am the loser amongst the losers.
So don't feel too bad because even if you feel like a loser, just remember, I'm probably still more of a loser than you are. That's why I'm here, to make you feel better because you're not me.

=)

Silatuyok

I feel like people see me from the outside and think I have it all together, when in reality I'm a complete mess and just hide all my insecurities as best I can from the world. They say fake it until you make it, but, I'm still trying to make it I guess.

MikeyC

I feel like people see me from the outside and think I have it all together, when in reality I'm a complete mess and just hide all my insecurities as best I can from the world. They say fake it until you make it, but, I'm still trying to make it I guess.
This is me, too. I look like I'm doing okay, but I'm imploding on the inside.

You really do look like you have it all together, though, Marie. I guess you're a very good actor.

MrJones

I'm a looooooooser and I'm not what I appear to beeee

No wait, I do appear to be a loser as well :/

Helmaninquiel

Really. I'm on a social anxiety web site because I'm a completely failure to society.. of course I think I'm a loser. lol

Last edited:

Iluv

Soy un perdedor
im a loser baby
so why don't you kill me?

\/ Thanks Jones. HAHA. Fail on my part.

Last edited:

MrJones

^I'm Spanish afterall, that's one of the few things I can do :p

I love that song, but I would never kill you :D

Last edited:

Feeling_Nothing

Yes I think I'm a loser, every day I dissapoint myself in something. I think most people here consider them a "loser" even though the word loser is defined by others, we compare ourselves to others and if they make more out of their life then we feel like a "loser".

I'm sure however that if I would meet ANY of you I would get along just fine...