Do you feel like a loser?

onehandclapping

I am a loser as well, people have told me i'm not but I don't believe them. I think they are only saying that to try and make me happier.

cocorose

It really depends on how you look at it and what you think the definition is. I tell myself I'm a loser, because I compare myself to other people and where they are in life, but I know everyone is different and I shouldn't do that. I guess it depends on if you have completely given up. I have not completely given up, because I am still alive, and I will keep trying. So, I guess I am not a loser. :)

Dreamscape

I feel like loser because my fear is taking control over me and leave me paralyzed while other people takes in action with me left out. Last couple of month I realize that phsycial appearance gets nowhere you're still a loser.

Klonoa

loser here!

Only some older people seem to hold me in high regard, but mostly men who had no sons who say things like "wish you were the son I had", but is just because I know how to behave, not because I'm any sort of ace.

And girls run away from me. Or laugh.

;_;

odetoanoddity

Yup, I really feel like a loser right now... no life, non existent social life, no job and I think it's because I might just be in love with my misery or some ****... It's what I'm comfortable with, even if it makes me a depressed loner :\

No think has been changed first I was think like a loser but with the new year, I have some new thoughts. this time I am doing a business with the help of my father and also have some dreams in my mind feel not really like a loser.

S_Spartan

Oh yeah, I'm a loser in every way! Inside and out. I can't help it that I was born this way and everything that I have tried has failed. :-(

selon

Yeah. I can't even keep the good things that happen to me positive. I always sabotage myself and I can't be honest with people. I don't necessarily lie, I just don't tell them the whole story when they ask me about personal stuff. So I lose out on all the opportunities that I get of growing as a person.

onehandclapping

But if you have people who care about how you feel in the first place, maybe you're not a loser after all. :thumbup:

they didn't really care about me, just didn't want me being my normal miserable self. because no-one wants to be around me or have to deal with me when i'm like that. they prefer the happy jokey me who entertains them, they were looking out for themselves and what they wanted.

Well, maybe not exactly like a loser but something simmilar. Life is slapping me in the face while saying **** you! That's NOT so nice...
When writing this I thinkvof all the beautiful people I met at work today...They really like me but life is dark anyway. Maybe I have AvPD after all!
You "looser" should meet at least one beautiful woman/girl because she will come with some light in a dark world. I know how scary beatiful girls can be but qs you know: "no pain, no gain"!