Do you have a pet?

Do you have at least one pet?

• Total voters

razzle dazzle rose

I love animals, and have three cats. Wish I could have more pets. They really do make me smile. They keep me company and they are so loving, so it is nice to have that. I call them my babies. I am not a crazy cat lady though. Not yet at least!

meco1999

I had two dogs at different times during my teen years, but they were too hard to house train thus we couldn't keep them. ::(: I'd love to have a dog, but I live in apartments and the house training would be the problem. It also might be too expensive, with vet bills, pet food, etc.

Pookah

DSCN2231.jpg

DSCN2229.jpg

It brings me to tears that my landlord won't allow me to have any pets.::(:I would love to have two cats.
I can only look forward to the day when I am financially better off and can afford to move.

Illusions

I love cats and animals in general. Somehow interacting with them always improves my mood. I make it a point to pat and cuddle my begrudging Kitty everyday, I dunno what I'd do without her!

Last edited:

lisalove22

I have two cats and they are also really importan to me. I love them and I feel comfortable talking to them, haha :p

I love my cat like Schopenhauer loved his dog, indeed, I would prefer to save his life if I were forced to chose between his life and the life of one of my relatives. The more I know about human nature, the less I respect human life.

hippiechild

Animals are food, not friends.

They don't have feelings or emotions, so how should they be any better suited for helping me emotionally than, say... a pillow.. or stress ball?

Kiwong

They don't have feelings or emotions, so how should they be any better suited for helping me emotionally than, say... a pillow.. or stress ball?

My pet cockatiel has feelings and emotions and she lets me know about them.

Sartana

I love dogs. I'm going to end up as one of those old guys that you see walking 10 strays that he's found.

Pookah

Scientifically proven to helps people. *makes you hug a kitty*