Do you have a pet?

Do you have at least one pet?

• Total voters

Silatuyok

As I mentioned before, I have three cats, and they are a tremendous emotional boost in my life! I'm looking forward to getting a few egg-laying chickens this spring (animals can be friends AND food, as far as I'm concerned). The boyfriend wants to get a dog when we move in to our new house, so we will see how that goes!

One day, I shall acquire an octopus!

Until then, it's just dogs and that damn cat that attacks me in my sleep. And since I'm in college now, I rarely get to see them.

smb3

I have a fish, so yeah, not a lot of emotional support there (he doesn't like it when I take him out of the water for a hug lol j/k!). I use too have some cats but I can't have any where I am now, but I did enjoy having them around, for sure.

Nala

I wish I could have cats - they've been a big part of my childhood/teenage years. But my current apartment doesn't allow pets. ::(:

milo001

3 dogs and recently took in another puppy while live in 2 bed room flat and my neighbours didn't like me at all.I'm like the crazy dog woman.They are like a best friend more than just a pet.

maybmental2

I have two cats, They are somewhat unitelligent or atleast that's the way they act. Both were strays, One the oldest one came along when I lived at my last apartment she showed up in the halls meowing so I let her in and gave her a couple slices of ham and that was it. She then would show up outside my window looking for food so I took her and got her fixed and that was five yrs. ago. The other one showed up at work in the parking lot an obvious drop off she was about 4 weeks old so I really had no choice (at least to me) but to take her home and it gave my other cat someone to play with, but for a week or so I had to watch them because the older one did not like her there at all. The older one is named Dofus and the younger is Dipstick.

Ravens

I have a dog (Husky) who can be a pain from time to time, but I do love him. He keeps me out and about for which I'm grateful (otherwise I'd be totally housebound probably) and even though he's quite independently minded he does look for company and affection every now and then which makes it more special... lol sounding right sappy now.::p:

milo001

I have a dog (Husky) who can be a pain from time to time, but I do love him. He keeps me out and about for which I'm grateful (otherwise I'd be totally housebound probably) and even though he's quite independently minded he does look for company and affection every now and then which makes it more special... lol sounding right sappy now.::p:

Husky is a very gorgeous dog.Unfortunately big dog like this need to exercise everyday and a big space for him to run around.

Ravens

Husky is a very gorgeous dog.Unfortunately big dog like this need to exercise everyday and a big space for him to run around.

Yea he gets plenty of exercise, fortunately I live on the outskirts of town so it's a quick walk out the house and onto the fields... where it's largely quiet and peaceful.

Clara001

Yeah, I have 3 gerbils. I would love to have a cat or a dog, but there are days I can barely look after myself, let alone someone else. So it would be pretty irresponsible of me to get an animal that requires a lot of work. Gerbils are perfect - they are there when I need them and can take care for themselves when I'm not there (I still feed them, of course x). At first I only had one but I figured that he'd be happier if he had company. So I got 2 more. The 1st ones name is Henry I., the 2nd and the 3rd don't really have a name. They do help me emotionally, since they are the only "constant" in my life. Whatever happens at college or anywhere else, I always know they're home, I'll get to see them soon and that they don't care if I embarassed myself or did/said anything stupid. I guess my reasons for deciding to have a pet are very egoistic and I feel bad about that, but I do love them with all of my heart.

Bloir

I have a beautiful dog and they are a very good company when you are feeling alone

MrJones

i had a cat once

tasted like chicken
I wonder why...
2tFwp.jpg