do you remember your first kiss

issi_007

I don't, but my friends do. I found out about this first two months ago. It does seem quite familiar though haha

I was six. I was in this "dark alley" in the school yard with my best friend (girl) and a boy. I don't know why, but I was apparently hugging the boy. We stood like that for half an hour. Then he was like "I'm not afraid to kiss a girl". My best friend told him to prove it.

And he did.

The story still makes me smile :'D

iason

Of course I do! I was 13, with a girl classmate of mine, fairly quite pretty but I didn't totally liked her, it was just to give the first kiss for both of us. We met on purpose, after school, another two common friends organized the thing for us. It was embrassing, but not that awkward. Quite surreal, and totally heartless, just physical. It was raining softly. We then stayed a little doing nothing, chatting with the other two friends (which, note, were always present) then I went home, but it was ok, the thing was done. Sooo unromantic lol:D
Then I also remember how I came home satisfied and relieved, happy, it was kind of a big issue to me.
I think it is quite peculiar, dont you?

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

Of course I do! I was 13, with a girl classmate of mine, fairly quite pretty but I didn't totally liked her, it was just to give the first kiss for both of us. We met on purpose, after school, another two common friends organized the thing for us. It was embrassing, but not that awkward. Quite surreal, and totally heartless, just physical. It was raining softly. We then stayed a little doing nothing, chatting with the other two friends (which, note, were always present) then I went home, but it was ok, the thing was done. Sooo unromantic lol:D
Then I also remember how I came home satisfied and relieved, happy, it was kind of a big issue to me.
I think it is quite peculiar, dont you?

ha! that's adorable!! :)

Tiercel

I've never been kissed by anyone.

But my first kiss was on June 6, 1999 at Ozzfest. I was starting to think about maybe get a guitar, but to see live bands! The power! The beauty! To be able to not just hear music, but to feel it with every part of your body!

I got my first electric 20 days later.

:D

Oh, as far as my first real kiss goes.... If it ever happens, I'm planning on making her want to kiss me.

;)

Last edited:

black_widow

i was 24 and it was with a guy i had a crush on, we were students sharing a house (with some others) he was spanish and 10 yrs older.

they were having a house party , i wasnt really involved much with it but when it ended he took me by the hand and led me upstairs...i couldnt believe it lol

went into his room, and we kissed. i was v nervous i didnt know what to do lol so i acted sleepy....id never even properly seen a mans cock in the flesh before and he kept putting my hand to touch it....soz going off topic....

the kiss was ok but he smoked so it was abit yukky

Sadly, the closest thing I had to a real romantic kiss was when I was 5 years old. x3 Here's to hoping for the future! *raises glass*

seafolly

The poor guy waited two months. I was too busy ducking or tripping over sticks to avoid the horrifying thought of, "What if I'm terrible at it?!" Then one lovely spring day we were sitting on a park bench and I was watching a robin hop around in front of us and suddenly he's in my face. ::p: It was gross. Sloppy, weird, tongue, nothing particularly magical about it in the slightest. Actually I think the only thing going through my mind was, "Hey! I'm kissing! This is such a huge deal! AHHH!" Oh, the mind of a sixteen year old.