do you remember your first kiss

Kat

If, you count kisses on the cheek, I was about 4 and obtained them a lot under the age of 7 playing that kiss chase game.

As for passionate kisses, I am still with my first kiss;) . I, was twenty sitting on the couch trying to make him feel comfortable, with everything being terra incognita, and my charms must of work because it ended in my first kiss with tongues. haha fooled him. ::p:

Luna1740

yes, it was on a hammock when i was 15, she had her head on my chest and we had been laying there for about 2 hours in the dark and the cold holding each other and listening to music (not saying anything) just holding each other, and she just kind of looked up at me and kissed me, and then she just put her head back on my chest and we laid there for another hour or two, it was really nice :)

nicknamehere

Unfortunately yes. I was around 17 with this girl but there was a time where we were walking and before I know it, her face was right at my face, and lets just say I wasn't expecting it at all. Very sloppy.

iamthenra

(looks around the room impatiently...) I"M STILL WAITING FOR MINE!!!!! Where oh where is my one true love... Come on ladies, good grief I'm getting older by the minute here... At this rate I will turn to dust before someone tries to plant one on me. (Tick....tick....tick.....tick....) Time is not on my side.:eek:

black-wings

Yep. I was like 14 or 15 with this older girl who was like 17. I asked for a hug and then a small kiss or peck. Next thing I know we're locking lips for like 30 seconds. BTW it was in church. Hope im not going to hell for that ::(:

Damaged

Yeah i think i was about 10 and i was at a birthday party at this place called Kids Kingdom (adventure play area thingy majiggy) and i was in the bouncy castle which was a haunted house and i jumped on my bf at the time and gave him a peck LOL :D

But as for proper kissing i was 15 and had my first proper boyfriend who i was with for 10 months, we met online actually and i travelled all the way to surrey to meet him haha
Was sexay.

I love kissing though, love when your with someone and every time you kiss you get butterflies aw

Bama_Heath

Yeah...I was 16 and a Junior in High School and started dating a freshman who was my first real technical girlfriend. I took her home from school one day not long after we started seeing each other. We were just outside talking before I was about to leave and she gave me a real tight hug which I thought was kinda sweet...then she loosed her hold and gave me the 'look' and I leaned in a kissed her for what felt like an eternity but was probably on 5-10 seconds. Ah the joys of youth.

madness_lover

Yes, I was 20. It was on a date with someone I was going out with at the time. I had always envisioned my first kiss to be with someone I loved but that night I was like 'Take the opportunity now or you might never get the chance again' so I did. It was nice, I liked it :).

mrb

yep :) it was with a mod ::eek:: ahhh his name was philly bits :) what can i say he melted my heart :)