do you remember your first kiss

Uber Schnitzel

Strangely I can't remember my very first kiss at all, I remember when we got to the stage where we were kissing but not the details of the first one. I can remember the first kiss of every girl after that though. I can however, remember my first pair of boobs. Not sure what that says about me.

Pink_Paula

I remember my first kiss, i was about 14 and at a club in Kilburn (it was a dodgy club full of underage kids lol) I wasn't that impressed by it, i remember it being soggy and wet! but now i love kissing, if i could take it up as a hobby i would hehe

lyricalliaisons

I can just imagine myself pulling up my post to this when I'm forty (if it's somehow still here, if this site's here lol) & talking about how it's been twelve years & nothing's changed ::(: pathetic

I'm Not There

I still remember my first kiss vividly. It occurred on May 31st, 2005 at about 4.15 pm ::p:. My girlfriend's name was Valerie and I was 15 years old back then.
After school she had to pick up some books at the library (which was close to school) and I went with her. Then we decided to go sit on a bench on the school's playground and there it happened.
Our relationship lasted 1.5 months. As of today she remains the only girlfriend I have ever had, as well as the only girl I have ever kissed.

JamieD

Almost 19 and still never have, in-fact.. oh god, i don't think i've ever even held hands with a girl :| Uhhhh i'm screwed.

mrb

all our first kiss was our mummy ,, you know when your born they clean you up and hand you to your mother , who then looks at you adoringly and plants on right on the face and says omg omg he or she so adorable , kiss cuddle kiss cuddle , you lot cant cant remember that far back , um well nor can i to be honest ........

Danfalc

Banned
all our first kiss was our mummy ,, you know when your born they clean you up and hand you to your mother , who then looks at you adoringly and plants on right on the face and says omg omg he or she so adorable , kiss cuddle kiss cuddle , you lot cant cant remember that far back , um well nor can i to be honest ........

That's in a normal world,my Mum saw me and demanded they put me back ::p:

Guess it didn't help I pimp slapped the doctor for trying to make me cry.

xxaimsxx

Yeah it was with my first boyfriend when i was 12. We kissed outside this shopping centre when it was dark and all i can remember is all my mates and his mates laughing getting us to do it!! lol.
So cute. Makes me smile.:rolleyes:

Cold187um

Yeah it was only 3 weeks ago actually (im 18 so its about time lol). Me, her and a bunch of friends went clubbing, i was basically pretty drunk so i was having the time of my life, she obviously thought i was attractive or something because she would always follow me around, and dance next to me. We walk back at about 2am and she passed me her phone with a text saying "I really want to kiss you" (kinda wierd i know lol shes 18 too). So i was like wow ok. Took her back to her apartment, and we were going to go in and have some ... you know... but her roomate was asleep, she shares a double room. So instead we just close the door and wait outside. I was saying random things because i was drunk and we had the awkward moment of silence before i finally went in for it. It was f***in great :D :D . the next night was even better if ya know what i mean. Then it ended after that. lol . She said it was too awkward because we were 'good friends' before it. Lord knows why she even started it in the first place

agoraphobickatie

yesss :) i love kisses! haha
i remember most of my first kisses with different people.. my very first 'real' kiss i wasss 13 or 14 and it was awesome! haha, i was addicted after that! i'm the makeout bandit!! muahahaha :D

AsHLeY

I was 16/17 I think and me & my date were both pretty drunk. It wasn't a fond memory. Lol