Do you think you're ugly?

Insane1

Hell yeah,sometimes I look in the mirror and start hating my ugly face... but sometimes I look and I see no problem. I guess it's based on my mood..

Sprunk

I have always felt that i am.And i have been told i am by people,so i guess it must be true:confused:

Dead_on_Arrival

I hate the mirror. It mocks me every time I see myself. I'm 34 but I see a 50 year old looking back, pocked skin, long eyebrow hairs, balding, grey hairs and unshaven. Thats just my head. I detest my body. Disproportianate. Weak arms, hairy chest, fat gut, short torsso, The only thing that looks ok are my legs which are long and muscular.

Kiwong

For years and years I thought I was ugly. My mother toled me I was handsome, but when I didn't believe it, she used to say there's nothing wrong with you.

I've come to realisation she was right. I'm not the most handsome man in the world, but I'm not ugly.

Last edited:

Rose_Red

When I look in a mirror, I try to avoid smashing the ghastly object which beholds my reflection which looks back upon me and makes me sad.
I do not like my appearance at all, and a large majority of my life I have been treated like the ugly girl.
My parents genetics did well on my siblings, but not me. Maybe I am the unfortunate one.

Agent_Violet

I have truly ugly days. then i have days where i think im pretty and sexy. i always feel prettiest at night for some reason. i never like my face during the day and especially not in the morning.

dazedgal

i know i'm ugly. I've been told indirectly before but one girl was so bold as to tell it to my face. These humans do this to me and wonder why I hate mankind. Anyways, I keep having this obsession of wearing a mask everywhere. oh well.

Agent_Violet

i'd be curious to see photos of the people who say they're ugly. i'd venture to say that even if your entire face isn't that of a supermodel, you probably have several attractive features, ie: nice nose, pretty eyes, great hair,etc.
maybe it would help to have people here point out those things... if you guys post...i'll post a picture of me hungover in a hotel at 5 in the morning;) it's skeery!!

U

userremoved

In MY opinion I compare pretty well to most guys, but i've noticed girls rarely even look at me, so maybe i'm a bit deluded. Tis quite disheartening.

You just probably need to try a style that'll make you stand out more amongst the crowd.

MrJones

In what way,ugly?
I don't think I'm ugly, I think I'm fat. Similar thing maybe?
I think there are no connections between those things, so no similarities.

But maybe this is just me, of course, I tend to think differently than everyone else (I hope not lol).

I think there are no connections between those things, so no similarities.

But maybe this is just me, of course, I tend to think differently than everyone else (I hope not lol).

Why are there no connections?
Fat is viewed as one form of ugly. I think I am fat. Therefore, I'm a different,yet similar form of ugly.

MrJones

Fat is viewed as one form of ugly. I think I am fat. Therefore, I'm a different,yet similar form of ugly.
I don't know, maybe it's just the way I think, but for me fat doesn't mean ugly. And for your picture you don't seem fat at all. Nor ugly. lol you don't have to worry about your looks ::p:

U

userremoved

Fat doesnt mean ugly to everyone. It also depends on what you mean by fat. Plus these are teen age girls we're talking about. They cant really think of any better insults than that, so they're gonna use that until it gets old. Its kinda like when I was in elementary school and people said I ate sharks. I mean seriously? Sharks? It hurt my feelings then but now I see how stupid it was lol

IGotSeoul

Fat doesnt mean ugly to everyone. It also depends on what you mean by fat. Plus these are teen age girls we're talking about. They cant really think of any better insults than that, so they're gonna use that until it gets old. Its kinda like when I was in elementary school and people said I ate sharks. I mean seriously? Sharks? It hurt my feelings then but now I see how stupid it was lol

shark is actually pretty freaking delicious. ::p:

Dead_on_Arrival

In what way,ugly?
I don't think I'm ugly, I think I'm fat. Similar thing maybe?

Sorry but 'Fat'. You have used 3 pics for your avatar so far and in none of them have you looked even remotely fat. And anyway, the best looking women in the world are not skinny. I would prefer to see a size 12/14 woman than a size 6 or 8 any day of the week.

U

userremoved

shark is actually pretty freaking delicious. ::p:

Apparently not to children. The sad thing is nobody wanted to be my friend anymore after that rumor got around. Its not like I was gonna eat them too. Well not all of them at least.