Gamers: Post your screenshots!

lunaticbinge

2f0au10.jpg

Having too much fun in Minecraft. >,> *sigh*

I was going to ask you if that was a dong, then i noticed it was the master sword. lmao

Ignace

Got a lot of screens, but I'm not gonna post em here all at once. :)
Bioshock ftw people !
j6u6ux.jpg

What is this ?
w0tg1d.jpg

You're pretty big, aren't ya ?
a25eue.jpg

Forgotten-Children

Right now I'm playing Megaman Battle Network 3: White. It isn't bad, but I'm much rather be playing Pokemon because it's easier to understand. I mean... Basicly from what I know, you have to use certain chips you get randomly from your folder in order to attack your opponet. But... It's very hard because it's not turned based. You actually move around your part of the grid which in red which I don't really like. :/ Turned based is much easier because you won't miss just because you accidently tapped the down button too many times. >-> The only reason I'm playing this game is because of my boyfriend. He knows I've never played a Megaman game before so he wants me to expand my horizons in gaming.

I mean, I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's just hard which tends to turn me off because I tend to like easier games where if you can't beat a certain battle, you can just level up a little more and progress through the story. The only exception to this rule are games like the Donkey Kong Country series. More of masochistic gaming than anything else.

ratapd.png

I MAY start my Pokemon Black ROM as soon as I get the guide finished for it but, don't expect to be able to read anything from it because the ROM'll be in Japanese (The games haven't come out to America yet)