Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Ignace

^ I'm SOOO jealous of you right now. xO

Get it and play it, it's one of the best games I ever played. :D

Ditto
10 chars

Ditto.

bioshockers, do you save or slaughter the little sisters?

In the first Bioshock I had 2 saves, 1 where I saved them, and in the other one I killed them all.::p: In Bioshock 2 I kill half and let the other half live. :)

Thats creepy. Makes me want to play it and cry from the fear.

Naah Bioshock isn't that creepy, never played Doom 3 ?:D

Paahi

Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus

img0017a.png

img0022sp.png

The best FPS for iphone i've ever played, the online multiplayer is amazing!

Ignace

If only man. x|

My Xbox went cablooey, and my computer can't handle it by a long shot. :C Ah well, I guess I'll play it within the upcoming 7 years. x3

I hope your 360 was in warranty ? If not you're standing in front of a dilemma here.::p: Buy a new 360 & the game or buy the game for PC and let's hope it runs it. But I recommend you using a site like Canyourunit. It tests your machine to see you can play it. I tried running it on a Pentium 4 with a Radeon X300 card and it didn't run, cause of a technique in Bioshock which was not supported by the card. But that's a while ago.:rolleyes: Do you know you're specs ?

I hope your 360 was in warranty ? If not you're standing in front of a dilemma here.::p: Buy a new 360 & the game or buy the game for PC and let's hope it runs it. But I recommend you using a site like Canyourunit. It tests your machine to see you can play it. I tried running it on a Pentium 4 with a Radeon X300 card and it didn't run, cause of a technique in Bioshock which was not supported by the card. But that's a while ago.:rolleyes: Do you know you're specs ?

Afraid not.. It broke down when my warranty was no longer valid. It broke down way over a year ago I reckon. It sucks, but without money there's no much I can do about it. :rolleyes:

Same story with my computer. It works fine, but it's simply too weak to play anything modern. In its defense, it's 6 year old after all. :3

I used ''CanYouRunIt'' to see whether BioShock worked, but it didn't pass unfortunately. I upgraded the RAM not so long ago, but the 128MB graphic card is what kills most games. I'll need to get some money, which means, getting a job. :C

Or in other words, I'll need to work on my social phobia in order to play some nice games. x3

Ignace

Afraid not.. It broke down when my warranty was no longer valid. It broke down way over a year ago I reckon. It sucks, but without money there's no much I can do about it. :rolleyes:

Same story with my computer. It works fine, but it's simply too weak to play anything modern. In its defense, it's 6 year old after all. :3

I used ''CanYouRunIt'' to see whether BioShock worked, but it didn't pass unfortunately. I upgraded the RAM not so long ago, but the 128MB graphic card is what kills most games. I'll need to get some money, which means, getting a job. :C

Or in other words, I'll need to work on my social phobia in order to play some nice games. x3

You won't get luckier than that, gaming is the best motivation for a job. :)

You won't get luckier than that, gaming is the best motivation for a job. :)

It's more like a drug and not being able to get your fix. x3

But yeah, eventually it'll lead me to bettering myself. We all needs goals like that, it doesn't make things easier, but it sure does help to keep you motivated. :3

Alistair

Tales of Phantasia on PSX. I' been waiting to beat this game for past few years, but I kept doing something always happened. For example, moving to a new computer, or reformatting and not backing up. Hehe.