Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Danfalc

Banned
It's a mystery but I love ancient rome so I have to join! (note my username)

The whole Legion thing with Roman armous is pretty bad ass I have to admit and the throwing spears are wicked:cool:I think there is more depth to them than just your normal typical bad guys too,I think they just don't try to hide it like the other faction (nsr?).

Ignace

Did some one call for Bioshock screens ?
14cwmu0.jpg

Some Spear-ammo-art
2uiuc06.jpg

2nis8p4.jpg

Ignace

Yeah, I've seen it. Too bad it's coming out in 2012 .. Maybe we're dead by then. ::p:
I like both games, but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be the 2nd one. :D I'm playing 1 all over again, so I won't have any shortage of screens. :D

Danfalc

Banned
Heh I hope we do make it past 2012 as yeah there are some other good games coming out too ::p: But keep the screens coming.

And yeah,for me I'm not sure why I didn't enjoy it as much as the first,it's hard to pin point something.I think they went for the cool factor of being a big Daddy,when yeah they maybe should of just stuck to what made the first one good.

I'm liking the Armour.I'm still plodding about In a cowboy hat and leather armour which isn't good ::p: What do you think of it so far?I heard people complain about bugs but it's been fine for me.

I spent 5 hours trying to resolve a d3d9 bad coding error, it's a mega buggy game, but after sorting all the problems out, it's amazing. Even though the graphics look a bit dated.

Danfalc

Banned
I spent 5 hours trying to resolve a d3d9 bad coding error, it's a mega buggy game, but after sorting all the problems out, it's amazing. Even though the graphics look a bit dated.

Ugh DirectX errors are never fun I feel your pain.It's amazingly frustrating when you have to spend time fixing a game you paid for huh?Glad you got it working In the end though.And yeah the Engine is a bit dated,but the game play make's that more then bearable I think :)

Ugh DirectX errors are never fun I feel your pain.It's amazingly frustrating when you have to spend time fixing a game you paid for huh?Glad you got it working In the end though.And yeah the Engine is a bit dated,but the game play make's that more then bearable I think :)

Also, just recently had issues with the brightness levels sticking in game and the engine not using my ATI brightness levels.

Had to delete my falloutpref.ini.......found this out after I uninstalled New Vegas and I'm redownloading it again....

Bloody bugs.

The whole Legion thing with Roman armous is pretty bad ass I have to admit and the throwing spears are wicked:cool:I think there is more depth to them than just your normal typical bad guys too,I think they just don't try to hide it like the other faction (nsr?).

Legion wear skirts, this says something about them.

Alistair

Force Unleashed 2:

Max Settings (Except Screen since it's not my actual Notebook's Screen):

1) Tossing a guy off edge!

2) Crushing a TIE Fighter

3) Stopping a fan.

4) Sight Seeing!

dreamer78

I hope it isn't sad that I'm posting this:

r1.jpg

This is me ranked #1 in the world at Age of Mythology (My screen name is Spoink_)