How are you feeling?

KiaraBlue

Not so good. I'm collecting courage to finally get out of my house after few days. I have to buy some stuff so I don't have a choice.
Can't remember when was the last time I went out during the day.. today I really hate my life.

Not so good. I'm collecting courage to finally get out of my house after few days. I have to buy some stuff so I don't have a choice.
Can't remember when was the last time I went out during the day.. today I really hate my life.

Yeah, I never usually leave during the day. No matter what, my dog has to wait until night to be taken out.

davidburke

i feel like crap :( just had the longest 2 hours with this big gathering with all my relatives and neighbours that i had to go to it was awful i felt::(: like getting sick::(:::(:

Noca

Banned
In pain and fed up with my abusive father. Wish he would just die of old age or disease already and be gone.

kind of feel like a loser because i slept through all of my family Christmases, avoided seeing my friends, avoided seeing my dad and my sister but at least i had a good time with my mom and her cat and saw my grandma but i know when i move back out west it will get bad again. and maybe moving across the country wasn't the greatest idea for a depressive sociophobe but you can't win 'em all

Last edited:

Exposure

Im feeling ok , just went to the shop , 5mins around the corner and feeling the normal dread and terror of bumping into someone i know , not doing anything for new years but am hopeful of a fresh start for 2010 , gave up the drink , now im addicted to coca-cola , drinking it first thing in the morning ::p:
was on that chemicalpulse site and someone tried to scam me asking for my bank details , thought i had met a nice girl , her name is joy and her nickname is babyser so guys be careful , its probably some african bloke , he was saying all that jazz about have millions in a bank account and needed my account number to get it out , ahh humanity , ill be more than likely watching star trek tonight , the new film and playing assasins creed 2 , i got it for christmas , great craic , hope your all doing good guys , Happy new years eve and wishing you all a great new year with lots of progress made , peace , Batman .

T!GER

Feeling the same as last year and the year before, actually it's every year around this time I feel like ****.

I don't like Mondays but looking forward to it... back to work and routine, and trying to act normal.

Can't wait till this new year celebration is over. I keep checking the time to see when I can go to sleep...but I'm not tired!

Hope next year I'm at a party or with someone.

lyricalliaisons

Not good, but I could be worse. I've been worse recently & better recently & could get worse (or better) by the end of the day & probably will. It's only 12:30pm.

planemo

I'm usually kinda empty on new years eve (now day). I don't actually celebrate it, but it does act as a reminder of the passing of time. I guess I do wish that things could have been different in my life. I guess because of this I do feel a little sad right now.::(:

I'll tumble 4 ya

trink07.gif

trink07.gif

trink07.gif

trink07.gif