How are you feeling?

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I'm all over the place...
Anxious, paranoid, relieved, self-destructive, happy, chaotic, unsure...
Not all at the same time, just within the past five minutes.

P+G

Troubled, I think I have OCD which nicely tags along with the rest of my anxiety problems... boo.

aizome

definitely been better.. the relationship i'm in is collapsing and boyfriend is nowhere to be found. kinda sucks since he's been instrumental in helping me get back out into the world, but there's nothing i can do now.

i think i cried everything out though so now i'm just an empty shell :cool: it's gotten to the point where it's all just so ridiculously sad that all you can do is laugh at it.

Nack

Banned
I'm so ****ing depress right now... I'm starting to think my depression is getting worst and worst. Been stuck in the house for 2 weeks straight, i mean literally that ****s up ones mind. It reminds me of a story of fugitives being put in solitary. But in this case the jail cell are padded so no sounds can go in or out. The only sound is their voice. And in the end, when they finally got out, they were ****ed up in the head...

KiaraBlue

Still drowsy from the night before but feeling relaxed.. :)
I went out to few clubs..and even the music was awfull!! I was enjoying people's company..:)
Hope you are all feeling ok today..

Normal people
And the spinning world
Able and strong
And together belong

I long
For their song
Soft sunshine streaming
But alas my silent screaming

And dreaming
Their dreams of a better future
But my dreams of copper nickels
Are delusions of grandeur

Ire
At the liars
The alias
Of the mockers

So shall I rehearse?
My mask of smiles
While the toilers till
I'm but standing still

The ill
And a stack of bills
Thrills
Oh my medical pills

planemo

I guess I'm still not over my destructive worrying and obsessing. Coz of this I feel pretty terrible right now.

I'm in physical pain.
171.gif

Shift

I am feeling deeply hurt and angry.

And I'm afraid to talk about it to the person who is making me feel that way, so I am just complaining about it to everyone else in the world.

itay

in this exact moment, i feel like cr*p!
this because i spent Christmas being on my own like as usual and now i'm back to work!

planemo

Was my birthday today. I feel like an old man now. Funny though, because I don't really think I have grown up in my mind. I just feel empty.