How are you feeling?

MrJones

I feel like a new person. I've seen my parents cry my "death". Maybe the bad side of me died, I don't know.

Anyway, forget the past, it's only past, live the present and prepare for the future.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to on your birthday.
The day should be spent exactly as you wish :)

Yeah, that's how I feel about it. I just hope that I'm not guilt-tripped into going to my cousin's birthday party - as I usually am with family gatherings. I'd hate feeling I have to go just to show face, you know.

dottie

@coyote and @Rembrandt Broam

maybe you're right. maybe she wasn't implying i was dull. it really seemed like it in the moment, though. yeah, this is challenging indeed.

MikeyC

Just depressed, keep having negative thoughts all the time, & feel lethargic constantly,i'm seeing a therapist early april, so hopefully that goes well.

How about you Mike?
Good luck with the therapist, mate. You'll be okay with it.

I'm feeling a little low, but I'm okay. :)

MikeyC

pretty good!!! just got told by my roommate he noticed Ive been losing weight lately. Finally someones noticed Ive been trying to lol.
I love it when that happened to me when I was dieting. It's always a boost to your confidence and it shows your work is paying off. Unfortunately I couldn't keep it up but I hope you can! Do you feel better? I noticed I felt better after 2 or 3 days.

so very stupid and worthless.
Aww, no. ::(: What's wrong?

lonely_drummer

I love it when that happened to me when I was dieting. It's always a boost to your confidence and it shows your work is paying off. Unfortunately I couldn't keep it up but I hope you can! Do you feel better? I noticed I felt better after 2 or 3 days.

Yeah, I feel good from it. It was definitely a confidence booster. I was totally thinking of giving in and maybe having a midnight snack last night but once I heard that my hunger suddenly just disappeared, it was great!

MikeyC

Yeah, I feel good from it. It was definitely a confidence booster. I was totally thinking of giving in and maybe having a midnight snack last night but once I heard that my hunger suddenly just disappeared, it was great!
I wish I had your optimism and motivation. Good for you, mate. :)

MsBuzzkillington

pretty good!!! just got told by my roommate he noticed Ive been losing weight lately. Finally someones noticed Ive been trying to lol.

That is awesome! Good job with sticking to your healthier eating habits and on the weight loss. It always feels great when people notice something like that.

I lost some weight these past few months and I think only about two people said anything, it kind of was a huge buzz kill. Everyone said they didn't really notice/pay attention when I asked.

Gee-Em-Vee

I'm feeling really bad right now, I know I haven't been posting here a lot, but I just want to let some things out of my chest, and this forum seems to be the only way I can do it.

A few months back, I posted here about my job interviews, and finally being able to get a job, my job is in the customer service industry, which is kind of ironic, but the whole reason I chose that job is because so I could be able to change myself somehow, to be more confident, to be able to talk to people and things like that.

After a few weeks, I felt that I was more welcome in the office and I became friends with almost everyone at the office, I even started getting close with a girl.

We became really close and started watching movies and eating lunch or dinner together, I even introduced her to my family, although just as a friend, since she doesn't want to commit to a relationship right now.

What's weird is, she sometimes acts as if she is my girlfriend but she doesn't want anyone else to know how close we really are, she evens gets jealous or mad if she notices me talking or texting with the other girls at work.

And the first mistake I made was lying to her, I said that I didn't text one of the girls at the office, because I thought that she might get mad again, it was like a damned if do damned if i don't situation, and she made it clear that she hates people that lie, so since then, I tried telling her everything and avoided texting anyone else.

But this week, she said she wanted to go out with some friend to unwind, they wanted to go hiking, camping and swimming and all those outdoors stuff, so I asked her, how will she do it, since our work schedule is 6 days a week, she said that she will tell her mom, that it's a company trip, and she will tell our team leaders that she is sick so she wont be able to come to work for two days.

I told her that, I thought that she hated lies, and she just laughed it off, and I said what if something happened to her, her family will blame the people at the office, and I might get caught in the middle since I'm the one who knows the truth, she just ignored the things that might happen and said that she can take care of herself anyway.

So the day of her "vacation" started on the 23rd, we were talking and texting in the phone as if everything is fine, then after a few hours, she said that she wanted to confess something, then she told that she was really with her ex's cousins and friends, but I shouldn't worry since her ex wasn't there anyway, I mean, she told me that she hates lying, but she lied to everyone, and the way she told me, she was even laughing, she was saying sorry but it didn't seem sincere, i felt like a fool, but we were still able to resolve the issue by telling her that it's ok and i trust her, before the day ended, we were back to normal again and she even told me she wished that i was there, and told me to call her the next day or she will call me instead.

March 24th came, i texted her when i woke up, she didn't answer, so i assumed she was still asleep, i texted again, and tried calling, but I just couldn't contact her, it was from morning until the afternoon, so i got really worried, so i did what i can at the moment, since i wasnt at the office yesterday, i tried calling one of her close friends, but she also couldn't contact her, so i told our team leader about the whole thing, because if something happened to her, and i am the only one who knows the truth, i don't think i could carry that burden.

Fortunately, she was fine, she said that her phone was just out of battery, so i told her what happened, and she got mad for what i did, because our team leader knew about the lies, but i told her that the reason that i did that was i was just worried sick and didn't know what else to do, but she just wouldn't listen to anything i say, i feel like i am the one being blamed for something i did out of concern for her, while she's the one getting mad even if she was the one who lied in the first place and everything could have been avoided if she told the truth.

Now, I'm starting to think, that she's only making me feel guilty because she is the one who really did something wrong, i hope that i'm wrong but it feels like she was actually with her ex and she's still lying to me up to now.

The problem is, i can't do anything about it, since she is not my girlfriend, but in my defense, she's the one that has been doing things that brought us closer, so right now, it feels like she's just been playing with my emotions all along and i am just feeling so low right now.

MikeyC

Definitely sounds like she was playing with your emotions, mate. You did what you thought was right and you're already paying for it. Caught between a rock and a hard place there.

lonely_drummer

That is awesome! Good job with sticking to your healthier eating habits and on the weight loss. It always feels great when people notice something like that.

I lost some weight these past few months and I think only about two people said anything, it kind of was a huge buzz kill. Everyone said they didn't really notice/pay attention when I asked.

Thanks!! Hopefully I can keep with it, its been about 4 weeks, lost about 25 lbs.