How are you feeling?

Feeling_Nothing

Went out last night on request of someone I know, eventually I decided to go. All went well until some random girl started talking to me...for some reason I'm a complete and utter loser when it comes to talking to girls...

MrJones

I'm tired of liars and people who talk **** about others behind their backs. This world doesn't need more people like that...

Iluv

^^ Agreed Jones!

So. Right now I feel terrible but that should go away soon. Took some medication so ... I'm waiting. So I woke up this morning with terrible anxiety have no idea why. I couldn't sleep. Eventually I passed out and woke up due to anxiety. So I gave up, took some meds. Not disappointed in myself I'm just not living with this anxiety.

MrJones

^^ Agreed Jones!

So. Right now I feel terrible but that should go away soon. Took some medication so ... I'm waiting. So I woke up this morning with terrible anxiety have no idea why. I couldn't sleep. Eventually I passed out and woke up due to anxiety. So I gave up, took some meds. Not disappointed in myself I'm just not living with this anxiety.
Ugh, I hope you feel better soon Iluv ::(: *hugs*

Feeling_Nothing

I'm feeling terrible atm, realizing that tomorrow yet ANOTHER week starts which will be spend alone again...not sure how much longer I can keep this up...

Boby

I'm feeling terrible atm, realizing that tomorrow yet ANOTHER week starts which will be spend alone again...not sure how much longer I can keep this up...

Alone?Why?How old are you ...don't you have school or a job?For me Weekends are a time to get worried about being alone because i'm not at school.

Feeling_Nothing

Alone?Why?How old are you ...don't you have school or a job?For me Weekends are a time to get worried about being alone because i'm not at school.

I'm turning 21 soon, don't have school anymore since I stopped going to college and I'm currently looking for a job. And yes I'm a loser...

Boby

I'm turning 21 soon, don't have school anymore since I stopped going to college and I'm currently looking for a job. And yes I'm a loser...
Why did you stopped going to college?And no you are not a loser...look at me i will soon finish my collage but i don't think i'm going to find any job because employers only looking for the best not the "average Joe's" like me.

Feeling_Nothing

Why did you stopped going to college?And no you are not a loser...look at me i will soon finish my collage but i don't think i'm going to find any job because employers only looking for the best not the "average Joe's" like me.

Why I stopped? 2 reasons, First I did programming (IT) and I was very good at it but didn't want a desk job. So I switched after 1 year to Electro-mechanics and realized that I'm really good working practical things (building stuff) however I can't pass the theory, no matter how hard I try. My mom already sees me as an utter failure, so does the rest of my family...and they keep rubbing it in by comparing me to my niece which is the same age as me but does good at school.

After 1 year (By now I'm 19 turning 20) I replapsed into my depression, lost all will to move on and failed a second time. Right now (20 turning 21) I stopped going, I'm looking for a job which puts me outside and where I can work with my hands. Seeing the dissapointment on the face of your mother when you talk to her is hard, I'm planning on moving out soon and just move far away from here so I can start over...

Boby

Why I stopped? 2 reasons, First I did programming (IT) and I was very good at it but didn't want a desk job. So I switched after 1 year to Electro-mechanics and realized that I'm really good working practical things (building stuff) however I can't pass the theory, no matter how hard I try. My mom already sees me as an utter failure, so does the rest of my family...and they keep rubbing it in by comparing me to my niece which is the same age as me but does good at school.

After 1 year (By now I'm 19 turning 20) I replapsed into my depression, lost all will to move on and failed a second time. Right now (20 turning 21) I stopped going, I'm looking for a job which puts me outside and where I can work with my hands. Seeing the dissapointment on the face of your mother when you talk to her is hard, I'm planning on moving out soon and just move far away from here so I can start over...

Haha i also study electronic eng., specializing in micro-electronics currently and i understand what you mean with the theory it's just crazy...i especially hate signal theories , it's to much math.

Iluv

@Jones. Thank you I am sort of feeling better.

hahaha I'm supposed to get up and go somewhere but I can't stand up without falling over and I can't stop laughing hahahaa

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Like a total failure. Ugh, I just delivered a project. It was supposed to be a group project. I had to do everything by myself (and I mean everything) since my group mate kept staring into the void instead of actually doing something. It was a very laborious project, so I couldn't make it all on my own, I needed at least one more week.
"But I don't know how to do it", he said....well guess what: Me neither, but at least I made an effort and tried to.
It turned out pretty bad. It's not finished and it's full of bugs. I asked the lecturer about the evaluation components, and according to what he said, I did enough to pass, but I'm paranoid I'll end up failing because of other unexpected bugs or misinterpretation of what he said. Besides, there are two lecturers evaluating and I don't know which one will be grading my project.

The thing is: if we fail I'm gonna feel guilty about it, because I couldn't do it and my group mate will fail because of me. Of course he didn't do anything, he just kept staring at me while I did the whole thing, so I can't be to blame, but my twisted mind makes me feel guilty all the same. It's one of my worst fears: being detrimental to a group.
This just makes me think I'll never be a competent individual and I can't take that.

Sorry for the rant, I know this is a support site, but I always feel bad opening up, I don't want to annoy people here.

I don't know when I'll get the results, but I'm guessing in about a month. I'll go nuts.
With all this stress and anxiety my OCD is back again.
^ Don't feel guilty. You just did a whole group project by yourself, even though you didn't know how to do it you still put all your effort in. If anything, you should be rewarding yourself for at least getting it done. Take a break and relax, you deserve it!

I really hope you do pass, you put in a lot of work because you were stuck with such a lousy partner. Did you explain this to your instructor at all? Maybe he could cut you a bit of a break?

Don't feel bad for opening up. If you need to vent, do so. :)