How are you feeling?

MsBuzzkillington

and my group mate will fail because of me. Of course he didn't do anything, he just kept staring at me while I did the whole thing, so I can't be to blame, but my twisted mind makes me feel guilty all the same. It's one of my worst fears: being detrimental to a group.
This just makes me think I'll never be a competent individual and I can't take that.

Sorry for the rant, I know this is a support site, but I always feel bad opening up, I don't want to annoy people here.

I don't know when I'll get the results, but I'm guessing in about a month. I'll go nuts.
With all this stress and anxiety my OCD is back again.

I know that you said part of you knows that you can't be to blame because he didn't do anything, but I jut wanted to reiterate the fact that if things go badly it is NOT your fault that he gets a bad grade. It will be his fault for not doing anything. He was lazy and he didn't care how his actions affected the group and it caused you to have to do all the work. That was really unfair of him and I am sorry he did that. He was the one being detrimental to the group, not you. You have nothing to worry about. (easier said than done, I know)

I think the fact that you were able to complete the project on your own, even if it wasn't perfect, shows that you WILL be a competent individual. You did the entire thing on your own without any help, that shows A LOT. When we are learning how to do things, there are always going to be mistakes along the way. Even if it isn't perfect, it is one step closer to be being better at it.

You did great, try not to be so hard on yourself.

MikeyC

Its sunny. Im going rollerblading. Mullet check rollerblades check Ah my transition back to the early 90s in complete : D
I think that's more 80's but have fun. :)

EDIT: It looks like Smithers is looking at your post in complete horror.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Woke up this morning, and wondered why I even bothered doing so.

I'm feeling: Bitter. Miserable as s#*t. Irritable. Disappointed in and angry at myself. Feel like a failure and a loser most of the time. And life's just passing me by, or it seems to be. What's the f#*kin' point anymore? I know shouldn't be thinking like this but this how I feel a majority of the time. ::(:

Sorry if reading this post puts a downer on the rest of anyone's day. ::(:

MrJones

Very, very disappointed and... confused?
You can't say one thing and then act completely differently. It hurts, you know? It hurts a lot. I don't even know what to think.

I put all my energies for other people. I like to help people if I can, I do my best, I want to make people smile, make this world a little bit better. I can't. I just can't do it. I'm exhausted and some people don't seem to care at all about me, about all the effort I've done for them and how much I care. I'm exhausted, my negativity is coming back, it seems like some people are very selfish, shallow and dishonest.

Feeling_Nothing

Somehow feeling pretty confident for now :O
Aaaand wishing I could help you guys :( I hate to see how sad/lonely everyone feels...

If you ever want to talk ! I'm pretty much addicted to this forum so just message me :)

lonely_drummer

daydreaming too much? please don't tell me there's such thing as daydreaming too much! lol it's my main way to pass the time

hehe. I dunno if its actually possible. Its how I spend a lot of my time as well. I guess Ive just been doing it more than usual the past few days. I have a lot of conversations within my head, it can really distract me sometimes.

twiggle

Better, I've written a whole chapter for this piece of work today. I really don't want to let this opportunity slide because of feeling low, so this makes me feel better.