How are you feeling?

lonely_drummer

Whoa! What's your secret?

Literally the only thing I've changed was my eating pattern. I used to eat my supper at such a late hour and I never ate breakfast because I was still full from my real late supper the night before. So I just been eating a small breakfast (I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings) and eating my supper no later than 8 o'clock at night. Plus I been hiking lots, getting ready for the summer

MikeyC

Literally the only thing I've changed was my eating pattern. I used to eat my supper at such a late hour and I never ate breakfast because I was still full from my real late supper the night before. So I just been eating a small breakfast (I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings) and eating my supper no later than 8 o'clock at night. Plus I been hiking lots, getting ready for the summer
Amazing how a small change can make a big difference. Go you!

jonas89

Found a way to rid myself clean of pain
And the fever that's been haunting me
Has gone away

Looking through my window
I seem to recognize
All the people passing by
But I am alone
And far from home
And nobody knows me

Never heard me say goodbye
Never shall I speak to anyone again
All days are in darkness
And I'm biding my time
Once I am sure of my task I will rise again

lonely_drummer

Holy cow!

I've lost 10 kg (22 lbs) over the last three months and thought I was doing well. (My doctor has ordered me not to lose any more.)

But yeah, I'm sure your hiking made a difference.

Thats still something to bragg about. 22 lbs is quite a bit but I have a thing for losing weight or gaining. I can very easily gain 5 lbs and lose it too in just less than a week, its all mental with me. When I was 17, I did a German exchange program and lived there for 3 months. Just from changing my eating habits slightly I ended up losing a ton of weight. Before I went I was a big kid, 250lbs. I ended up losing 60lbs in the 3 months. It was an insane transformation and when I came back people couldn't believe it. I kept it off for quite a while till when I was about 21, then I gained, 210lbs, then 220lbs and then i peaked and stayed around 230lbs and now Im at around 205lbs. My goal is 185 but its not really about the numbers for me, I just want to get into shape and stay that way. Not just be in shape during the summer and gain a bunch of weight in the winter, thats not healthy, putting your body through so many different and unstable situations. I wish you luck with your weight lose Aletheia

polishgirl

I wonder if I could ever be happy. Because I seem to never feel satisfied with anything, I don't know how to change this.