How are you feeling?

Srijita52

im happy and relieved!
lately my cat had some health issues that worried me very very very much.

very!
(she's extremely precious to me )

today we took her to the vet and got the all clear.

im happy!
That's really awesome!
^ That's good. :) Yes, keep on trying!
Thank you. :)
Good on you for going! What made you think nobody wanted you there? Either way, you did well by breaking out and attending, and hopefully you can attend some more in the near future. :)
Thanks Mikey. Well, maybe its because no one really talked to me. That's okay though, I know its mostly my fault, I need work more on pushing myself being less quiet.
Meh.
I should probably learn to shut up. I have too many questions though.
I have a ton of thread ideas - but I get paranoid about posting them in case I am bugging the forum etc.

Maybe I should just go offline for a bit.
Post them. I love your threads.
I feel good still, but I'm noticing an approaching storm in my mind. This is almost certainly a lack of sleep. Perhaps an early bed time is in need tonight.

I go to see my therapist tomorrow. I have much to discuss.
I hope you can sleep well, good luck with the therapy session.
trying to focus on projects to keep my mind occupied. the edge of the broken heart has subsided some but a dull ache is still present. i wonder how he's doing. he was in the hospital for mental issues last year... is he as hunky-dory as he let on in his last message weeks ago? does he care? did he really love me? was i just a place keeper? i did love him. if i was duped i will never know but he has made irreparable choices.

but my feelings for my cat have not changed and i want custody. i'm too afraid to contact him to try to get my cat. our cat, whatever. we got him together... i know he will raise hell and not let me have him. i don't know if my heart can endure more turmoil.

i do care about him but he is like half-monster and i don't understand what is going on with him. probably due to mental illness that he neglects. he doesn't seem honest with himself... if you're not honest with yourself how can you be honest with other people? we all have our flaws, though, including me... i'm neurotic and insecure... at what point do you draw a line with someone? i don't know. i don't know.
I'm sorry dottie, stay strong.

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey. Well, maybe its because no one really talked to me. That's okay though, I know its mostly my fault, I need work more on pushing myself being less quiet.
These things take a lot of time. We can't be expected to make an overnight change, and it can seem like we're going backwards. You attended the party; that's a great step. :)

bcsr

pretty good. had a great day yesterday, an interesting night at work, now im about to go to sleep. :D

vermont

im happy and relieved!
lately my cat had some health issues that worried me very very very much.

very!
(she's extremely precious to me )

today we took her to the vet and got the all clear.

im happy!

Healthy cat = happy owner. :) What were the health issues?

in my case its like that:

healthy cat = me being able to breath, eat, look at my cat and touch her without crying.

i am housebound for the last 20 years.
i dont have any human interaction.
i dont see people at all, dont speak to anyone (in real life and online).
i live alone, complete isolation.

and i have my cat (lola).
now she is 11 yo, she was 6 weeks old when i got her.
we weren't apart for a single day, she is my heart and soul,
it's a very special and intense love story :)

i cant even imagine my life without her.

what health issues?
cant tell, lola swore me to secrecy :)

lilmutegirl

Fat. My jeans are too tight, but I think they were when I bought them, so I haven't necessarily gained weight.
Other than that, I'm not sure. Glad my son was on time for school today, but anxious because I have a discussion due tomorrow in one of my online classes (we are in small groups, so I have to post an answer to a question, then we'll decide on an answer as a group). I have not read any of the material yet. I am having a dryer delivered on Wednesday, too, so I need to clean my house. I wish I didn't work today...

MikeyC

in my case its like that:

healthy cat = me being able to breath, eat, look at my cat and touch her without crying.

i am housebound for the last 20 years.
i dont have any human interaction.
i dont see people at all, dont speak to anyone (in real life and online).
i live alone, complete isolation.

and i have my cat (lola).
now she is 11 yo, she was 6 weeks old when i got her.
we weren't apart for a single day, she is my heart and soul,
it's a very special and intense love story :)

i cant even imagine my life without her.

what health issues?
cant tell, lola swore me to secrecy :)
Sorry you're housebound. ::(: I can see why your cat is your life. Well, whatever the health issues were, it's good that she's okay.

KiaKaha

Banned
Well I'm still in bed and I have an hour and a half till I start my new job. I guess I should get up. Have some toast... etc.

I am surprisingly calm for such an event that usually causes me a lot of stress.

Oh well - here goes nothing..

Nathália

Well I'm still in bed and I have an hour and a half till I start my new job. I guess I should get up. Have some toast... etc.

I am surprisingly calm for such an event that usually causes me a lot of stress.

Oh well - here goes nothing..

Have a good rest of the day. :)

Hungry, restless, lonely, sad with a pinch of being annoyed. Also, dreading work tomorrow.

Sorry, I hope you get some rest.