How are you feeling?

Stay safe, invisibleman.

I'm okay. I've been better, I guess. Thursday my sister is moving. That is going to be a really rough day. She's my best friend. Just the thought of her being so far away has put me into a funk that everyone keeps telling me to get out of.

My grandmother is having yet another surgery tomorrow. This is to put the stent in her heart that she was suppose to have done in June, before she broke her hip. Again, the family is in "is she going to make it through tomorrow?" mode.

The bright spot has been my new cat. My dad really seems to like her. She's shy, but once you get her to open up, she's silly and playful.

MikeyC

Well I'm still in bed and I have an hour and a half till I start my new job. I guess I should get up. Have some toast... etc.

I am surprisingly calm for such an event that usually causes me a lot of stress.

Oh well - here goes nothing..
Good luck! Let us know how that goes. :)

Yeah. But I find out its actually the preshow,the hurricane is actually coming tomorrow. Great,thats just perfect-_-.
Damn. ::(: Living in a place that doesn't experience much in the way of natural disasters, it can be hard to imagine something like this. I hope you and your house stay safe!

Srijita52

Well I'm still in bed and I have an hour and a half till I start my new job. I guess I should get up. Have some toast... etc.

I am surprisingly calm for such an event that usually causes me a lot of stress.

Oh well - here goes nothing..
Good luck Kia.
Yeah. But I find out its actually the preshow,the hurricane is actually coming tomorrow. Great,thats just perfect-_-.

I hope you and your family stay safe.

twiggle

I am a little bit, too. Why are you feeling upset?

I have noticed you've been feeling depressed for a little while. I do think the roommate situation is causing you more grief than you're letting on. ::(:

Hugs to you both.

Neither of you deserve to be depressed.

I know that one day you'll look back on these feelings as something that made you stronger.

Just stay who you are. Both of you.

MikeyC

Hugs to you both.

I know that one day you'll look back on these feelings as something that made you stronger.

Thank you, lovely lady. :) I think mine is just lack of sleep catching up to me. I need a day to just recharge, I think.

I hope you're well, too.

gustavofring

Feeling really mellow this morning. Not particularly very good, but not bad either. Just a stable mood. I think it's because of good sleep.

Srijita52

Hugs to you both.

Thank you twig. I hope you're doing well too. :)
I am a little bit, too. Why are you feeling upset?

I have noticed you've been feeling depressed for a little while. I do think the roommate situation is causing you more grief than you're letting on. ::(:
Yeah, this situation is really getting to me. In fact I'm starting to feel like I'm trapped.
I hope you feel better after getting some rest.

Srijita52

Aw why Srijita? Linked to any specific reason? Sounds like a good opportunity to make yourself feel safe (maybe cup of yummy tea, a walk, early sleep, comfy blanket and a book, or something of the like etc?) *hugz*
Thanks Escape. :) I guess its more of a combination of various reasons or maybe just desperation or frustration. My roommate's also playing a big role in this of course.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am tired. It is just past midnight here - I have worked 12 hours. I just wish I wasn't so shy and awkward all the time. Life would be a lot easier. It is so obvious when I feel anxious and uncomfortable - its really embarrassing - it always brings me down quite a bit...

There is a lot to learn - I am carrying and dealing with a huge amount of cash and coin. It is a little repetitive. But I may get used to it and find it more interesting once I understand the work better and know how to do more things.

hidwell

I am tired. It is just past midnight here - I have worked 12 hours. I just wish I wasn't so shy and awkward all the time. Life would be a lot easier. It is so obvious when I feel anxious and uncomfortable - its really embarrassing - it always brings me down quite a bit...

There is a lot to learn - I am carrying and dealing with a huge amount of cash and coin. It is a little repetitive. But I may get used to it and find it more interesting once I understand the work better and know how to do more things.

In a few weeks when you get the hang of it, you will be cracking jokes with the blokes and everything will be hunky dory. :cool:

I am sorry to hear your problems made it harder to deal with your first day Kia.::(: Most people are anxious and awkward for a while until they get used to a new job. No one probably thought you were any different today. I hope that some of your co-workers are friendly and this might make it easier to get used to.

Valhalla

Hopelessly bad. Depressed. Anxious. Exhausted. Miserable. Furious. I hate the university. I hate everything. Nothing ever works for me.