How are you feeling?

Starry

Hopelessly bad. Depressed. Anxious. Exhausted. Miserable. Furious. I hate the university. I hate everything. Nothing ever works for me.

I'm so sorry you're feeling like that, Valhalla. :( I hope it's just a temporary feeling and nothing too bad has triggered it, and that you feel much better soon! Remember, University isn't everything and to hate everything is a waste of precious emotional energy. No matter what the problem is, I'm sure it will improve and you'll feel better about it in time. Feel better soon. :)

vermont

im good, i'v had a productive day so far (cleaned up the house, exercised etc..)

doing stuff, being active , always lifts up my mood.

if you're feeling ****ty stop staring at the screen, get up and do something.

now!

Nathália

I've been feeling like ****. Last week I went to talk to someone about jobs, it's a program that is supposed to cater to people who have different needs in the workforce and going to school. Well, I was trying to workout a schedule with the lady and I guess I had anxiety written all over my face and she thought it was good idea that I just focus on school right now and not have more stress put on me by a job. Okay, but I am tired of just sitting around. I do things daily, I am productive with my time, I am just tired of being stuck in the house or around my house. So, I saw this volunteer opportunity online to help people in retirement homes. SO, I am going next week and I'll see how it works out. I want to throw up and I feel shaky. I want to put my best foot forward, but I have all of these physical symptoms just thinking about it. If I have to do this every week to get better, then I am going to. Sever Anxiety has always been with me in some ways, but it has gotten worse ever since I have finished highschool.

Srijita52

I've been feeling like ****. Last week I went to talk to someone about jobs, it's a program that is supposed to cater to people who have different needs in the workforce and going to school. Well, I was trying to workout a schedule with the lady and I guess I had anxiety written all over my face and she thought it was good idea that I just focus on school right now and not have more stress put on me by a job. Okay, but I am tired of just sitting around. I do things daily, I am productive with my time, I am just tired of being stuck in the house or around my house. So, I saw this volunteer opportunity online to help people in retirement homes. SO, I am going next week and I'll see how it works out. I want to throw up and I feel shaky. I want to put my best foot forward, but I have all of these physical symptoms just thinking about it. If I have to do this every week to get better, then I am going to. Sever Anxiety has always been with me in some ways, but it has gotten worse ever since I have finished highschool.
I understand the anxiety Beleza. I hope you feel more relaxed once you start doing it though. You should definitely give yourself credit for trying. Good luck. :)
Meh... fed-up. Pissed off. Depressed. Tired, having trouble sleeping at night.
What's wrong?
Hopelessly bad. Depressed. Anxious. Exhausted. Miserable. Furious. I hate the university. I hate everything. Nothing ever works for me.
I can relate to you, I'm sure there must be something that'll work for you. I hope you feel better soon, stay strong.
I am tired. It is just past midnight here - I have worked 12 hours. I just wish I wasn't so shy and awkward all the time. Life would be a lot easier. It is so obvious when I feel anxious and uncomfortable - its really embarrassing - it always brings me down quite a bit...

There is a lot to learn - I am carrying and dealing with a huge amount of cash and coin. It is a little repetitive. But I may get used to it and find it more interesting once I understand the work better and know how to do more things.
I understand Kia but don't be so hard on yourself. It was just your first day, I hope things get better as you get to know your co-workers better.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What's wrong?

Don't know, really. I guess I'm just annoyed with my oldest sister constantly pushing me tae do thing which I've no interesting in doing, just to be more social. Aye, that sounds like a great f**kin' idea. Not! She's so much like my late father, personality-wise, it's unreal. So... that's been makin' me feel apathetic, lately. Like no-one give a s**t about my opinion, like it does'nae matter. As a result, I think that's why I don't talk much. Well... that, and fear of being laughed at, as I usually am.

And I'm currently struggling with insomnia - which would explain the tiredness as of late.

JuiceB

Angry. Bitter. Empty. I feel like I don't really exist. Ever see the movie "Ghost". I feltl like Patrick Swayze. I want to interact with the world around me but I feel like I can't. It bugged me so bad today all I could think of was negative thoughts. Really bad thoughts that I won't share here.

Invisibleman

Well im not dead after the hurricane. It was pretty intense though.
0290b-a46657d9-e1eb-402b-a49d-e3a136796c08.png

218042_10151013959596316_1811138255_n.jpg

85.jpg

Labyrinthine

Annoyed with myself. Every year, it's the same thing on 9/11 where I just want to lock myself in my room and not come out. It bothers me to hear others talking about it. I guess for me, I just like to act like it never happened and can generally do so, other than dealing with my PTSD father. I'm an awful daughter, too. I only called my dad for a short minute or two and neither of us went near the subject. *headdesk*
My silly hip hurts. I had to cut skating short today. I fractured it a long time ago, but it still bugs me sometimes. I'm debating the idea of getting it looked at again, but doctors seem to never believe me.
On a funny (to me anyway) note, when I asked my second part time job what the dress code is, I was told a dress. No way am I wearing a dress to hand out skates! Silliness. He also told me to not wear shorts, while another woman with the job I will be starting was currently sporting them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Srijita52

0290b-a46657d9-e1eb-402b-a49d-e3a136796c08.png

218042_10151013959596316_1811138255_n.jpg

85.jpg
Wow it does seem really bad, I'm glad you're okay though.
Angry. Bitter. Empty. I feel like I don't really exist. Ever see the movie "Ghost". I feltl like Patrick Swayze. I want to interact with the world around me but I feel like I can't. It bugged me so bad today all I could think of was negative thoughts. Really bad thoughts that I won't share here.
Same here, I hope you feel better.
Annoyed with myself. Every year, it's the same thing on 9/11 where I just want to lock myself in my room and not come out. It bothers me to hear others talking about it. I guess for me, I just like to act like it never happened and can generally do so, other than dealing with my PTSD father. I'm an awful daughter, too. I only called my dad for a short minute or two and neither of us went near the subject. *headdesk*
My silly hip hurts. I had to cut skating short today. I fractured it a long time ago, but it still bugs me sometimes. I'm debating the idea of getting it looked at again, but doctors seem to never believe me.
On a funny (to me anyway) note, when I asked my second part time job what the dress code is, I was told a dress. No way am I wearing a dress to hand out skates! Silliness. He also told me to not wear shorts, while another woman with the job I will be starting was currently sporting them. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. Hang in there.

MikeyC

I am tired. It is just past midnight here - I have worked 12 hours. I just wish I wasn't so shy and awkward all the time. Life would be a lot easier. It is so obvious when I feel anxious and uncomfortable - its really embarrassing - it always brings me down quite a bit...

There is a lot to learn - I am carrying and dealing with a huge amount of cash and coin. It is a little repetitive. But I may get used to it and find it more interesting once I understand the work better and know how to do more things.
It's day 1. You will be fine after a few days and you get the hang of the job and what it entails. After a few days you'll start to know your co-workers, too, and what they like and tolerate, and they'll start to get to know you, too.

I remember my first day on the job. I didn't know what to do, who to see, where to go. I got through it. Then when I was put at the police station, it was the same thing all over again, but now I walk in the police station and bump shoulders with the cops like it's nobody's business. It just takes time and I know you've got it in you to excel at this if you don't let your shyness take over. :)

Im so lonely, I feel like Im going to vom. =/
Haven't seen you around here in a while! Sorry to hear you're so lonely. Anyone you can hang out with?

From those pictures, it definitely looks intense! How did your house fare?

I'm not an American, so I can't even fathom the gravity of the situation, but I can understand it can be a tough thing to bring up, particularly if you were involved in some way in the attack. Don't worry about it, because you're probably not the only American feeling that way.

Arrrrrgh, went to bed early (early for me lately is 11:30 ::eek::) with a migraine and woke up several times during the night. Still partially have that migraine, my body is achey and I feel like I'm going to throw up. But I'm not sick, this is just a typical response to a migraine/allergy combination. Not fun.

Starry

Fed up with my back/hip pain... It has improved a lot since I started physio, but I haven't seen any improvement for a while and I'm beginning to think that this is what I'll be stuck with forever more... *Sigh*

JuiceB

Not as terrible as yesterday, still a little depressed though. I can start somedays well but it always winds down into the same old feeling. I'm sorry I have to be this way.