How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What's wrong Graeme?

I'm depressed, nothin' new there. :sad:

Eh, I feel like what I say just falls on deaf ears. Like naebody cares how I feel... in real life, anyway. That about sums it up, really. I would say more but then I'd be moanin' and complainin' about ma life. And I dinnae really want tae bring other on here doon with ma negativity.

Wish I could be more like that first line from the song by Biffy Clyro I posted in ma signature

Srijita52

I'm depressed, nothin' new there. :sad:

Eh, I feel like what I say just falls on deaf ears. Like naebody cares how I feel... in real life, anyway. That about sums it up, really. I would say more but then I'd be moanin' and complainin' about ma life. And I dinnae really want tae bring other on here doon with ma negativity.

Wish I could be more like that first line from the song by Biffy Clyro I posted in ma signature
I'm sorry Graeme..I hope someday it gets better *hugs* and you know you can always PM me if you want.

twiggle

I'm not feeling great but I've learnt a lesson at least.

I now have to go to my date feeling rubbish and looking rubbish and so it will probably be the last time he wants to see me.
Just under an hour to shift my mood into something more positive.

Need music and wine.

razzle dazzle rose

Woke up feeling weird. I had this dream I was getting married in a small church. There were only a few people in attendance - all older, and I did not recognize any of the faces. Outside another couple was waiting to get married. She had a large party. Suddenly I began feeling self-conscious because not many people came to my wedding, and they would all see this too...how unpopular I am! The horror! Ah, good thing I don't plan on getting married, well, at least not in a church venue. It will be a Las Vegas drive-thru wedding!

razzle dazzle rose

I'm back from my second trip to Melbourne. More making out with that girl and getting close to her. If she lived here, I would probably be a boyfriend by now, but that's not the case. It was awesome a second time around again, so I'm very happy I made the effort to go back.

I start work again on Sunday, so there's not a lot of time to recuperate. I hope I get the same zest I'm feeling now when I'm back to working all the time again!

Also I missed a 45C day here, so I'm very pleased with that!

Whoo! :applause: Looks like 2013 is off to a great start for you! So happy for you, my friend :)

razzle dazzle rose

I am not feeling so great. Feel very angry and sad. Everything just seems messed up right now. Of course...it could just be my hormones messing with me. AHHHH.. In any case, I don't feel like myself. Like I have no identity. I don't know who I am anymore! :crying:

I finally contacted my doctor this morning regarding the emotional craziness and mess I get every month.

^ He recommended I try Wild Yam Root. I haven't taken it yet and now won't until next month, but I'm definitely going to try it to see if it'll work. I really hope it does. If not, he'll be giving me another recommendation.

Yeah, I should try that. Sounds promising :)

jaim38

Feeling kind of shocked. I've been exchanging emails with someone and for the past days, it's been quite amicable. But today was weird. His style of writing went from polite to really blunt. This person used all caps in one of his emails. In another email, he referred to me as "Kid". Geez louise, all I did was respond to his questions and there's really no need to get angry over it.

I think I spent too much time communicating with him. Maybe he was in a negative mood today. He did tell me that his significant other had terminal illness. I'll try not replying to his emails to let the steam blow off.

KiaKaha

Banned
Gonna head to the gym... then the beach to read my books and scathe at the world... maybe pop a few kids balloons - you know, that sort of thing...

... just in case you are interested in the micro details of my daily life... which I am sure you are...

jaim38

Today I had a dream which reminded me of what happened in the past. I woke up feeling dead tired.

Several years back, I transferred to another school hoping for a new beginning. The first day, I went to my anatomy and phys. class and sat down. There was a group of people sitting far from me and I could hear them looking and talking about me. But I tried to tell myself it's just my imagination because it's my first year there and people don't know me. I remember when I got took out a piece of paper, they would remark that I did so. When I wrote something on it, they would also talk about it. It felt like they were eyeing my every move. Very freaky. I remember i was sitting quietly and there was a girl sitting next to me. While the rest of the people around me were talking, I was quiet. My social anxiety was very high. THis went on for a couple of days.

Afterwards, I got tired of them looking at me and commenting on what I do so I moved towards the bottom seats and sat there. Now, I don't see them and they don't see my face. Problem solved, right? Wrong!!! They kept on talking about me, especially one annoying guy who kept on pointing at me. I remembered after we took our first test, this guy was going around saying loudly that he made a high A (90 something, I forgot) and it's annoying. I think he tried to get my attention, I'm not sure, because he never came up and talked to me. Then his friends started looking at me, asking each other "Is she looking?" And they would say, "Yes, she is." Uh, I sat down there so that I wouldn't have to look at these jerks.

Anyways one day, that guy got angry and his friend started saying "I hate her!" very loudly. I could hear him and feel him looking at me. Soon, the whole class joined in saying they don't like me and calling me stupid. It got to the point where I became the black sheep. All I did was be quiet and study and kept to myself. I don't know what I did wrong.

Eventually, I dropped out of the class. Even though I made an A (a 93) average for the class, I dropped out in the middle of the semester. I was scared. The professor thought I must be crazy for dropping because he asked me angrily, 'Why are you dropping? why are you here?' and I made up some fake excuse.

Guys like them are the worst. When they don't see a girl return their feelings or pay attention to them, they get angry and turn everybody against her. The guy who bullied me was popular, even though he's really not much to look at, so he successfully turned the whole class against me. I've met better guys, guys who are real men; some of them asked me out and I turned them down gracefully. But they don't get angry or go crazy. They understood and moved on.

MikeyC

I'm not feeling great but I've learnt a lesson at least.

I now have to go to my date feeling rubbish and looking rubbish and so it will probably be the last time he wants to see me.
Just under an hour to shift my mood into something more positive.

Need music and wine.
I hope you feel better, twiggle! I'm sure your date won't mind.

Whoo! Looks like 2013 is off to a great start for you! So happy for you, my friend :)
Thank you. :) 2013 is off to a positive start, except for one awful engagement party, so I hope the rest of the year follows suit. I'm back at work tomorrow, so ask me again in a month and my mood might be very different!

I am not feeling so great. Feel very angry and sad. Everything just seems messed up right now. Of course...it could just be my hormones messing with me. AHHHH.. In any case, I don't feel like myself. Like I have no identity. I don't know who I am anymore! :crying:
Oh, no! :sad: Is anything wrong in particular or is it just hormones?

Feeling kind of shocked. I've been exchanging emails with someone and for the past days, it's been quite amicable. But today was weird. His style of writing went from polite to really blunt. This person used all caps in one of his emails. In another email, he referred to me as "Kid". Geez louise, all I did was respond to his questions and there's really no need to get angry over it.

I think I spent too much time communicating with him. Maybe he was in a negative mood today. He did tell me that his significant other had terminal illness. I'll try not replying to his emails to let the steam blow off.
A terminal illness will do that. I hope it's that and he hasn't decided to show his true colours to you.

45C?!?! I hope that's a humidex!
No, it wasn't. It was a record-breaking hot day, and I got back from Melbourne in the evening, so I was lucky enough to miss it!

I just feel that I'm not really needed or wanted by anyone (other than my husband).

oh, I guess quite a few of us in here can relate to that. At least you have a great husband by the sounds of it.:thumbup:
It is an unfortunate result of not being able to socialize with many people enough to build bonds outside our immediate family members.
I don't know about you, but I would die of lonliness with out the internet.

hidwell

oh, I guess quite a few of us in here can relate to that. At least you have a great husband by the sounds of it.:thumbup:
It is an unfortunate result of not being able to socialize with many people enough to build bonds outside our immediate family members.
I don't know about you, but I would die of lonliness with out the internet.

Hooray for the internet, hip hip hooray. :applause: