How are you feeling?

A sink full of ducklings to cheer you up!
cute-animals-awesomleycute-com-1676.jpg

Ducks are the cutest :3

MollyBeGood

Annoyed. Another big meeting tomorrow ALL day...four hr drive to and fro. I feel like i have "frozen shoulder" symptoms to top it off. Wish summer was fun.

shyflower

I was asked today why I have a mean look on my face?.. I said.. "If you had to put up with the bull**** that went on at my home.. you would probably have the same look." They replied to me... "I completely understand". Overall, I have not been in a very good mood today

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Still awfy depressed... Ma family are being irritatin' c*nts - as per usual.

Ah honestly feel it their goal tae gee me a mental breckdoon.

F**k! F**k! F**k! F**k! :kickingmyself: Ah! That feels much better.

S_Spartan

I can tell this will be a day where I can't get it out of neutral. Lol.

Feeling dazed and confused!

Last edited:

Graeme1988

What do you write? Do you write in an accent, too? hehe

Mainly bin keepin' a journal on here, but don't if ah should git personal wi' it? :question: Huv'nae really bin keepin' up wi' ma journal in real life, as much. Plus, ah'm no' sure if ah've got anythin' relevant or interestin' tae say, really? :idontknow:

Do you write in an accent, too? hehe

Aye, aw the time noo. Ah cannae stop masel' writin' in Scots, it seems tae huv become a bad habit. Or mibbe ah've jist got use tae it :giggle:

Sorry to hear your family is being a nuisance to you again. Feel you on that one.

Aye, well... Ah guess it's good tae know ah'm no' the only one. :thumbup:

Mehh

Eh, I'm okay. Feeling that habitual late-night loneliness that sets in while I'm computer-ing instead of sleeping :thinking:

MikeyC

Pretty good. I slept for nearly 12 hours, did a bit of uni homework, had lunch with a friend, bought some needed groceries (Pringles are necessary, okay!?), and just about to go out with my girlfriend to dinner. A very productive Saturday. :D

PerseverareJasmine

Pretty good. I slept for nearly 12 hours, did a bit of uni homework, had lunch with a friend, bought some needed groceries (Pringles are necessary, okay!?), and just about to go out with my girlfriend to dinner. A very productive Saturday. :D

Sounds like a nice day Mikey :thumbup:. As for the Pringles, I agree, they are very necessary. I love the sour cream and cheese flavor, yummy!

Graeme1988

Anxious... Ah'm goin' tae the first of three stand-up comedy shows, which ah've booked tickets fur, at the Edinburgh Festival tomorrow.

Aw, Gawd! Ah jist hope ah dinnae end up sittin' in the front row, like last time. :eek:mg:

springk

Today is friendship day. So a very happy one to all my friends here and all of you are my friends :) May be I don't everyone here but it doesn't matter. I have found this place supportive and lovely. So though I am feeling a little low but that's because I don't have irl friends near me but it is not that big deal. I am happy and will try to be happy as much possible.

Graeme1988

Ah think ah might do masel' in... Eventually. No' the noo, ah've got stuff tae do.

Anyway, jokes aside. Ah genuinely feel like ah'd be so much happier in masel' if ah could just create sufficient between me and rest uh ma family. Ah don't even like most uh them, mainly coz they treat me like shit, humilate me and make me feel inferior, self-conscious, miserable aboot masel'. Wish ah could jist disown the f**kers. Well, except for ma muther whom ah feel closer tae anybuddy in ma family.

Sorry, jist ventin' aboot the clan ah come fae an' aw pish ah huv tae pit up wi'. Y'know, the stuff ah should say oot loud but ah dinnae huv ghoulies (balls) tae do that.