How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Y'know that feelin' when ye huv'nae slept in yer ain bed fur nearly a week? Aye, that how ah feel the noo. Hud ma older sister stayin' fur a few days. Not tae sound like a total tit here, but ah'm kinda glad she's away. Ma mum bin stressed oot, wait on her and ma brother-in-law, hand and foot. Ah jist try tae fade intae the background, and keep tae masel'. Coz that's how ah roll...

Still cannae muster the enthusiasm that ah'm gonnae be an uncle - and a shite one at that. Iz that bad? :idontknow:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I'm feeling a little creeped out. I've checked SPW several times in the past few hours, and each time, I'm the only member here. It's like one of those movies where you wake up one morning and everyone is gone. Maybe it's like 28 weeks later and everyone has been eaten by zombies already.

>,>

Lavinialuna

I feel so sad about all the sh*t going on in Iraq (not to mention all of the horrible things happening in the middle east and Africa- basically everywhere.) Why do people do this to each other, and how can they stomach it? I can't stand to see people suffer. It literally causes me pain. How can I and those killers be the same breed? How can some be so good and some be so evil? Beheading children? Makes me so sick and broken hearted.

MollyBeGood

I feel so sad about all the sh*t going on in Iraq (not to mention all of the horrible things happening in the middle east and Africa- basically everywhere.) Why do people do this to each other, and how can they stomach it? I can't stand to see people suffer. It literally causes me pain. How can I and those killers be the same breed? How can some be so good and some be so evil? Beheading children? Makes me so sick and broken hearted.

I know. They must be some evil alien breed, right? Not human.

S_Spartan

As Charles Bukowski said "people are not good to each other"

http://bukowski.net/poems/the_crunch.php

Argentum

I don't know if I'm more excited or disappointed to be meeting new people next year. I'm kind of miserable now with one person I can count on offline, but I don't think I can take much more disappointment if it goes badly.

Yes, same. In at least a couple of cases it's religious extremism to blame.

Hoppy

enhanced-buzz-15480-1377204064-45.jpg

^ I know it makes me so sad too. :sad: I guess some are psychopaths and the others are successfully brainwashed by the few psychopaths. :idontknow:

It kind of makes a point that many humans on this planet are not much more than wild animals.

What is really sad is how some big countries only interfere to stop civil wars in certain countries and not others. For the poor innocent children their safety and lives depend on the luck of which country they were born in.:sad:

Kiwong

On Friday, I had to give an off the cuff talk to 25 members of the public. I only found out on Wednesday afternoon that I might be required to talk, I had agreed to go to the meeting, just to assist. Then eat lunch with them. My anxiety was bad, hopefully not too obvious.

On Saturday I took photos of flowers. My thoughts would not shut up, mostly about fears about work.

I'm not sleeping well, my thoughts keep me awake, they never leave me.

Today I got rid of three bags of old clothes, books and unused shopping bags into a welfare bin. Then I took some cardboard boxes to the tip.

I keep telling myself, step by small step, I deserve better.

On Friday, I had to give an off the cuff talk to 25 members of the public. I only found out on Wednesday afternoon that I might be required to talk, I had agreed to go to the meeting, just to assist. Then eat lunch with them. My anxiety was bad, hopefully not too obvious.

On Saturday I took photos of flowers. My thoughts would not shut up, mostly about fears about work.

I'm not sleeping well, my thoughts keep me awake, they never leave me.

Today I got rid of three bags of old clothes, books and unused shopping bags into a welfare bin. Then I took some cardboard boxes to the tip.

I keep telling myself, step by small step, I deserve better.

Well done on the talk! Public speaking is such a common fear that almost everyone has empathy for a nervous speaker. When I'm working, I have the same problem with insistent thoughts, I haven't solved that one yet

Kiwong

Well done on the talk! Public speaking is such a common fear that almost everyone has empathy for a nervous speaker. When I'm working, I have the same problem with insistent thoughts, I haven't solved that one yet

Thanks Kihira, it's funny that I am better talking to groups rather than individuals.

I really hate thoughts that are so intrusive when I am meant to be enjoying what I am doing but they won't shut up.

Zackarydoo

I'm feeling lonely, as always. Nobody to speak to or go and visit and have a coffee with, or have a cuddle with.

Moan moan moan. Well I haven't moaned in these forums for a long time so I'm catching up with my moaning allowance. More to come soon I'm sure! :)

Steiner

Drink some morning coffee perhaps. With some eggs. I still feel tired and don't want to get up.

Edit. After doing all of that I feel better.

Last edited: