How are you feeling?

S_Spartan

Is it possible a human can exist without an aim or purpose.
I can't figure out my aim, purpose, calling etc or a simple answer that tells me what I want to do.

I struggle with this everyday. What can you do when nothing "clicks"?

I guess you could pick something and go full force but if it's not something that clicks then you will just be going through the motions and your heart won't be in it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Is it possible a human can exist without an aim or purpose.
I can't figure out my aim, purpose, calling etc or a simple answer that tells me what I want to do.

I struggle with this everyday. What can you do when nothing "clicks"?

I guess you could pick something and go full force but if it's not something that clicks then you will just be going through the motions and your heart won't be in it.

Ah've bin struggle wi' these feelin's as well. Ah cannae seem tae find summit ah'm actually good at. :idontknow:

shyflower

I feel like crap.. both physically and mentally. I usually look forward to Friday.. a day I can do what I want to do for a change without any aggravation, but today I am not feeling it.

Graeme1988

I feel like crap.. both physically and mentally. I usually look forward to Friday.. a day I can do what I want to do for a change without any aggravation, but today I am not feeling it.

Sorry tae hear that, darlin'. Hope ye feel a wee bit better soon, eh? :thumbup:

Graeme1988

How um ah feelin'? F**kin' brilliant, nuthin' like a night oot in Edinburgh at a stand-up comedy show. And fist-bump from the comedian coz ah wuz the only person in the room who laughed oot loud at really offensive joke. Ah also got a hand-shake from him at the door as ah was leaving the venue because he thanked everyone for attending the show and loved ma reaction to that particular joke. :bigsmile:

today

Disconnected and alone. I'm alone whether or not I am surrounded by people, it doesn't matter either way. I hate this feeling, it makes me feel sick. I've been completely alone for days now and I'm just hating this worthless, lonely, pathetic person that I am. I'm never going to feel any sort of connection with society or be able to function in it like a proper human being. Why am I here? I'm hating the world right now.

The antidepressants are not even helping a little bit like they did last time.:sad:
I am still fighting the need to end the pain everyday.
The fortnightly appointments at the gov job agency where I am treated like dog $h!t sends me further into the black hole.
I am so angry that I am trying to resist the urge to go into my next appointment there and tell them, you lot are why I am doing this and pull out a brand new sharp knife and stick it into the jugular vein in my neck, just to get through to them how cruel they are.:sad:
But even then, they are so unbelievably heartless, I don't even think they would care.

MikeyC

The antidepressants are not even helping a little bit like they did last time.:sad:
I am still fighting the need to end the pain everyday.
The fortnightly appointments at the gov job agency where I am treated like dog $h!t sends me further into the black hole.
I am so angry that I am trying to resist the urge to go into my next appointment there and tell them, you lot are why I am doing this and pull out a brand new sharp knife and stick it into the jugular vein in my neck, just to get through to them how cruel they are.:sad:
But even then, they are so unbelievably heartless, I don't even think they would care.
I'm very sorry you feel this way. Please talk to me first before you think about hurting yourself, okay?

Graeme1988

I feel terrible. Hope all of you are doing well :)

Awww, sorry yer feelin' that way, Srijita. Ah'd ask why but ah dinnae want tae seem like ah'm being nosy. Anyway, ah hope ye feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

I'm not bad. But that awful depressin' feelin' that comes over ye after ye attend a comedy show is startin' tae sink intae me. Back tae ma depressing, shitty existence. :sad: