How are you feeling?

@bluedays

giphy.gif

dottie

But wouldn't that make you... more bloated?

Unless you're referring to being on your period. Which you probably are, so... my post is pointless.

(Yep, that time.) You are right but the chocolate made me forget all of that. :thumbup:

Kiwong

The antidepressants are not even helping a little bit like they did last time.:sad:
I am still fighting the need to end the pain everyday.
The fortnightly appointments at the gov job agency where I am treated like dog $h!t sends me further into the black hole.
I am so angry that I am trying to resist the urge to go into my next appointment there and tell them, you lot are why I am doing this and pull out a brand new sharp knife and stick it into the jugular vein in my neck, just to get through to them how cruel they are.:sad:
But even then, they are so unbelievably heartless, I don't even think they would care.

Sorry to hear you're in a bad place, Blue Days. I sometimes see the world of people as dysfunctional cattle, unkindness beyond expectation.

Kiwong

Can't sleep. I feel like the light is going out on me as a person. The world has decided I'm not Ok. I've told people I have anxiety and they still don't believe me. For some to react with anger towards me is just the escalation of the fear I feel when I am around people.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Can't sleep. I feel like the light is going out on me as a person. The world has decided I'm not Ok. I've told people I have anxiety and they still don't believe me. For some to react with anger towards me is just the escalation of the fear I feel when I am around people.

Sorry tae hear yer feelin' that way, Kiwong. Some people react angrily towards ma anxiety issues anaw. Jist makes me no' want tae talk tae or be aroon people. :sad:

Again, sorry ah huv'nae got any advice fur ye but ah hope ye feel better soon, pal. :thumbup: Chin up, stay strong.

S_Spartan

People mostly suck and they have no reservation about making that known.

nodejesque

I have that feeling in the stomach that you get when you find out something horrible. Someone whom I really care about, and thought was my friend was talking about me. Describing me as weird, and saying 'oh you know how she is. Allergic to people' blah blah blah.
Because I said I couldn't go to their movie night. Which, yeah... I do avoid those situations and I'd like to say I don't care, but hearing others say it... ugh.

Now I can't even make eye contact with them. And I HAVE to see them frequently. What's worse is that I get emotional super easy so I left before I cried out of frustration and shame.

And since she didn't even see me, she called me an hour ago.. And acted like if she was my best friend. Talking about 'let's hang out'.

And this is why I'd just rather be alone.

Kiwong

Sorry tae hear yer feelin' that way, Kiwong. Some people react angrily towards ma anxiety issues anaw. Jist makes me no' want tae talk tae or be aroon people. :sad:

Again, sorry ah huv'nae got any advice fur ye but ah hope ye feel better soon, pal. :thumbup: Chin up, stay strong.

Thanks Graeme, cheers mate. Facing work today will be fearful.

WeirdyMcGee

I have that feeling in the stomach that you get when you find out something horrible. Someone whom I really care about, and thought was my friend was talking about me. Describing me as weird, and saying 'oh you know how she is. Allergic to people' blah blah blah.
Because I said I couldn't go to their movie night. Which, yeah... I do avoid those situations and I'd like to say I don't care, but hearing others say it... ugh.

Now I can't even make eye contact with them. And I HAVE to see them frequently. What's worse is that I get emotional super easy so I left before I cried out of frustration and shame.

And since she didn't even see me, she called me an hour ago.. And acted like if she was my best friend. Talking about 'let's hang out'.

If it could help you feel better...
you can still love a person even though you know they have a problem or problems.
You can still love someone even if you think they're weird or have weird hobbies -- it's part of what makes them special.
You can still love someone and dislike certain aspects about them, because you accept them even though you don't understand them 100% of the time.

Your friends don't get you but it doesn't mean that they dislike you; it just means that they are lacking the experience to understand why you are different.

Graeme1988

Sorry tae hear that. That's... Awfy depressin'. Sorry, ah couldnae find ma word there. Found em...

And no' tae mention quite awkward. Overhearin' people talkin' aboot ye always is, though. So ah cun relate. And walkin' away afore ye start cryin'? That's the main reason ah dinnae start arguments, and avoid conflict as best ah cun.

Ah've also bin described as "weird", for most uh ma life. So yer no' the only yin. Ah once overheard ma oldest sister talkin' tae one of ma cousins and describing me as the quote-unquote "one with the anti-social tendencies". But then again me, ironically, sayin' "Git tae f_ _ k!" in response wouldnae huv jist proved her point. :giggle:

Anyway, ah hope ye feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

you can still love a person even though you know they have a problem or problems.
You can still love someone even if you think they're weird or have weird hobbies -- it's part of what makes them special.
You can still love someone and dislike certain aspects about them, because you accept them even though you don't understand them 100% of the time.

Your friends don't get you but it doesn't mean that they dislike you; it just means that they are lacking the experience to understand why you are different.

^ Agreed! If only mair folk took that approach...

And, ah must compliment ye Weirdy, you got a way wi' words, darlin'. Honest. :shyness: And great insight... You'd huv tae, writin' summit as insighful as whit ye jist wrote. :thumbup:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

I was thinking the same thing... just less well worded

dottie

Actually, I think she gets you. She understands how you might come across to some people and she still wants to hang out with you. That's a good thing.

ETA: ^ they beat me :)