How are you feeling?

Kiwong

Feeling like I am protected by an invisible force field all of the sudden LoL
I am going with it.

th_Lots_of_likes_zps81d45966.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well... Ah jist, eh, relapsed intae self-harm. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! So that's a boot tae the auld meat an' two veg. Whoops![/I] Ma sense uh humour usually acts up at the maist inappropriate moments. Sorry...

Anyway... It wuz jist... this sudden urge. Ah know that doesnae justify it, but ah cannae explain why ah did it. Some subconscious issue, mibbe? Or summit ah huv'nae dealt wi' properly fae ma past? :idontknow:

So, eh, feelin' deeply ashamed uh masel' at the moment. Well, mibbe no' deeply ashamed... Disappointed seems like a better word tae use.
frown2.gif

Oh! And insomnia's being a right...
curses.gif
Sorry, ah'm jist raging! :kickingmyself:

GraybeardGhost

Hungry, but I don't care enough to do anything about it. Guess I'm going to bed without dinner again. I wish I had some pretzels to munch on—'cause I really dig pretzels, even though they try to kill me—and I wish I could just go to the store whenever I wanted without all the ritual fuss beforehand. You know how real people do? Like that. At times like this, I really miss being human.

takeheart

I'm feeling so bored. just waiting for some Premier League Football to come on later and enjoy the action. Cmon Arsenal!

shyflower

Horrible.. I feel like everyone is avoiding me. I was invited to a birthday party last night..nobody socialized with me. The party was lame anyways.. no cake, food, gifts.. I didn't see anything but people getting drunk.. I felt left out so I left and went home. Today a couple of people I know are going out to eat and go to a movie.. they say they are just friends.. I was a friend.. there must be something going on because I am left out again...:veryangry:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I miss Saturday morning cartoons.

Childhood nostalgia... Those were the days, eh? Ah think cartoons on Saturday mornings would be the only time ah got early fur anythin' other than school - but that wuz shite.

Horrible.. I feel like everyone is avoiding me. I was invited to a birthday party last night..nobody socialized with me. The party was lame anyways.. no cake, food, gifts.. I didn't see anything but people getting drunk.. I felt left out so I left and went home. Today a couple of people I know are going out to eat and go to a movie.. they say they are just friends.. I was a friend.. there must be something going on because I am left out again...:veryangry:

Sorry tae hear that, shy. Ah hud a similar "Everybuddy's avoidin' me" experience at a birthday party when ah wuz aboot 10 years old. It's no' easy so******ing when ye feel left out, and anxious. Ah don't know whit else tae say, really. :idontknow:

Hope ye feel better soon. :thumbup:

Lavinialuna

Well... Ah jist, eh, relapsed intae self-harm. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Anyway... It wuz jist... this sudden urge. Ah know that doesnae justify it, but ah cannae explain why ah did it. Some subconscious issue, mibbe? Or summit ah huv'nae dealt wi' properly fae ma past? :idontknow:
When I was a teen I used to cut. I think I did it because I had no other outlet for my pain. People bullied me, and I was ignorant enough to blame myself. Maybe I was punishing myself? I don't know, but I do hope you don't do it again. There is a lot of worth in you. Hugs.

Regret93

Now that my own mother doesn't want to help me, I'm completely alone. Might as well get used to this. I feel like plunging a fork into my throat, unless I can find something sharper.

no

Pathetic and alone again. I would have a drink, but even then there is no reason to by myself here. Just sitting here, again and again and again. It's a wonderful life.