How are you feeling?

springk

I am okay ,somehow I can never overcome this feeling of loneliness that is always at the background of my existence. I can forget about it or may be it vanishes for a while when I have real human company, I mean people to talk to irl.
It is however temporary and happens not often. I can find no solution.
May be it is normal to live alone, how much a person can take up another person's time. No one is obliged to spend time with me.
So I may well try to like my alone time, accept that yes I don't have people in my life except two /three and normally I will feel lonely due to lack of people. So no use crying over life situation that can't change.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, between wishin' ah didnae exist and wishin' ah could move as far away fae ma family an' the country of ma birth - ah don't whit'd be better, really? :sad:

MollyBeGood

the" guys with no jobs that get laid anyway" thread was just killed by a guy who thinks women should be put in their place and like it that way.

That a no-score for the men.

Lavinialuna

My husband I went to some thrift (garage, yard, rummage, pick your poison) sales and it was hard. Not only are we in the presence of people, but picking up and touching items that belong to them.
I am always a sucker for old Christmas ornaments, probably because they are the most sentimental, brought out at a time of year where there is great joy, and great sadness due to all of the memories conjured up of lost loved ones. Bittersweet. I saw a little plastic church that lit up. It had stained glass windows and a music box. I burst out freaking crying:eek: I swear I can FEEL the memories trapped inside of it.
I have to ask myself why I bought it. It's like the memories, even though they are not mine, are too precious to throw away.
See, I'm a total lunatic. :eek:mg:

My husband I went to some thrift (garage, yard, rummage, pick your poison) sales and it was hard. Not only are we in the presence of people, but picking up and touching items that belong to them.
I am always a sucker for old Christmas ornaments, probably because they are the most sentimental, brought out at a time of year where there is great joy, and great sadness due to all of the memories conjured up of lost loved ones. Bittersweet. I saw a little plastic church that lit up. It had stained glass windows and a music box. I burst out freaking crying:eek: I swear I can FEEL the memories trapped inside of it.
I have to ask myself why I bought it. It's like the memories, even though they are not mine, are too precious to throw away.
See, I'm a total lunatic. :eek:mg:

This is one of my favourite things to do as well, so much more fun than walking into a regular shop full of sameness. Some do have a sadness and you wonder about the lives lived.

Feeling trippy waking from a very real feeling dream about travelling back in time that included rummaging through the "K" section of a second hand vinyl LP sale

GraybeardGhost

Simultaneously bloated and deflated; slightly nauseous, but craving a cup of tea. Weird, in a none-to-pleasant way.

Also, squirrels. :sad:

GraybeardGhost

What about squirrels???

I had one on my porch earlier today that was severely infested with bot fly larvae*—at least half a dozen, maybe more. It looked miserable, but there was nothing I could do for it. Made me sad.

*DO NOT Google if you're squeamish or have trypophobia.

Last edited:

Lavinialuna

Feeling trippy waking from a very real feeling dream about travelling back in time that included rummaging through the "K" section of a second hand vinyl LP sale

These dreams are freaky. I have had both good and bad real dreams, and wow, totally intense! Glad your's doesn't sound like it was too horrific!

dottie

I had one on my porch earlier today that was severely infested with bot fly larvae*—at least half a dozen, maybe more. It looked miserable, but there was nothing I could do for it. Made me sad.

*DO NOT Google if you're squeamish or have trypophobia.

Oh, I know of bot flies. The poor thing... :sad:

MikeyC

Hell yeah, you'll get the all inclusive, bells and whistles option.
Sounds good to me!

:thumbup: ==

^Well YAY! Good to read your life is getting better, Mikey.:) It is always uplifting to read when good things happen to really great people who deserve it!

That is good Mikey . Its great that therapy worked for you :)
Thanks, everyone!

Don't let one apple scare you away from the rest of em :D
I agree. One man doesn't speak for the entire population.