How are you feeling?

Lavinialuna

Like ah don't want tae live anymair, huv'nae really got a reason tae keep goin'. Because things jist seem tae be slowly gittin' worse - ma physical health is... Well, crap, really. It's becomin' more difficult tae ignore that fact and no' let it git me doon. Even more difficult is plasterin' on that fake smile tae make other think yer happy when yer no'... Not on the inside, anyway.

Hang in there Graeme. Keep telling yourself that the depression is a cycle, and it will cycle out soon and you will feel better. I know the problems can pile up (health, family, anxiety) but just take one thing at a time and don't push yourself too hard right now until you are feeling better. Hugs.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hang in there Graeme. Keep telling yourself that the depression is a cycle, and it will cycle out soon and you will feel better. I know the problems can pile up (health, family, anxiety) but just take one thing at a time and don't push yourself too hard right now until you are feeling better. Hugs.

Tryin' tae - but lately - ah've bin wonderin' why ah bother? Ah feel like ma family're jist burdened wi' huvin tae care for me because of ma disability. :sad:

Lavinialuna

Like ah don't want tae live anymair, huv'nae really got a reason tae keep goin'. Because things jist seem tae be slowly gittin' worse - ma physical health is... Well, crap, really. It's becomin' more difficult tae ignore that fact and no' let it git me doon. Even more difficult is plasterin' on that fake smile tae make other think yer happy when yer no'... Not on the inside, anyway.

Tryin' tae - but lately - ah've bin wonderin' why ah bother? Ah feel like ma family're jist burdened wi' huvin tae care for me because of ma disability. :sad:

I don't know your situation or what your options are, but know that I am thinking of you and (like it or not) praying for you.

Graeme1988

I don't know your situation or what your options are, but know that I am thinking of you and (like it or not) praying for you.

Thanks, darlin'... That's very much appreciated. :thumbup:

Ah guess, ah jist feel life's passin' me by, in many ways. Also, bein' telt jist tae ignore ma problems - not exactly the best advice a parent cun give ye. It's no' exactly done ma mental health any favours in the past, y'know...?

Och, ah dinnae ken! Ah wish ah could jist git away fae this stressful, shitty city-life. Somewhere peaceful as f**k where ah dinnae huv the constant feelin' of being o' judged aw the time.

Graeme1988

We should start an off the grid commune :bigsmile:

Sounds like a plan. :thumbup:

By-the-way, 're you an' Nathaniel still - whit's the word ah'm lookin' fur...? Curious? Aye, that's it - wantin' ma opinion on the Scottish referendum? Ah know it's past now, but ah'm still willin' tae gee youse ma take on it.

Could write up a post in ma ain thread if youse want me tae?

Lavinialuna

Feeling Nervous. Waiting for my daughter's friend to come so we can all go (out for my daughters 21st birthday.) I guess my biggest concern is that I don't look nice enough, or my clothes are old and geeky... and the prospect of asking for free drinks because it's her birthday is scary. I'll let you know how it goes when I get home, but so far I have a headache :p

shyflower

Just aggravated with people in general. I don't know how I am suppossed to feel sorry for the way people have lived their lives and the way they continue to live them. I tried my conversation skills this weekend and I do not feel sorry for the two guys that I did have a conversation with. I would love to have a boyfriend, but after the problems they had.. I think I will rethink it. This is what I listened to ... First guy I chatted with he said he had been in prison for 10 years, was real disrespectful with his talking.. he couldn't stay away from "F" and "N" words in public and I was scared to death to be around him. Second guy ( I have actually talked to him before).. He always claims his dad gives him money, and that when his Dad passes away he will be a millionaire. He goes out drinking 7 nights a week. Well... It finally caught up with him blowing all of his money and claims he doesn't have enough money to make it through the week, no money to eat.. yet I was out earlier today and seen his car outside of a restaurant ( yep I had to see if he is really that bad off). I can't stand a liar and I have no sympathy for their way of living like that because it is not my fault.

MollyBeGood

Beautiful day, full of possibility!*scratches head*

@Graeme-I wish that for you too. I think someday you will have your own pack who will be there for you..until then... You always have us here :)

Phoenixx

Tired. Have a bit of a headache. Procrastinating on school work isn't helping either. The internet and Netflix have been so alluring again lately....

Lavinialuna

anxious because we watched the lady-next-door's dog over the weekend and it escaped from her yard while she was gone. We were devastated, but kept looking and low and behold, we found her.. Her son came to pick her up tonight and shortly after he left the mother herself came over. She looked upset that we were upset (although we weren't) and told us her son told her we would never watch the dog again. We never said such a thing! What a brat! Why would he would plant such nonsense into him mom's head and perhaps cause tension between us? Ugh.
This is how socialization goes for me all the time. I do everything I can to be honest, unselfish and go out of my way for people but it still leaves me all anxious and upset, like I did something wrong. Even though I know I didn't do anything wrong, I still just feel... dirty? Is that a decent way to describe that feeling? I don't know.

shyflower

Feeling like all of the things I needed to say were finally spoken and without drinking any alcohol. There has been this really horrible B**** been talking S*** about everyone. I know what was said about me even though this lady does not know me. She has a problem. I finally got tired of her meaness, lies, manipulation, bulls*** and I finally told her what I thought of her tonight without any help. Someone needed to stand up for themselves and I did. She would not come near me the rest of the night. Dumb witch!

Really worn out mentally.
I wish it was not so exhausting when you have to interact with several of the same strangers over a period of several hours.
It just seems to be getting harder and I don't know why.:kickingmyself: