How are you feeling?

Kiwong

I feel most envious of those who have peace in their lives. That is what is missing from mine, peace, there seems to be so much hostility.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Tired an' depressed. Ah just cannae arsed. :sad:

Done nuthin' productive fur tha last 3 days. Feelin' stuck in a rut.

Oh, and I'm worried aboot ma future.... ::(:

Megaten

Leave it to a facebook post to bring me down again. I need to limit my exposure to that site as much as possible.

Argentum

I am so pathetic that even two potential mentors I was introduced to and told to e-mail do not want to be in contact with me.

Graeme1988

Overall, eh... Knackered. Really tired, like. Ah'm procrastinatin' as a result.

Also, ah've got a throat like a junkie's carpet - by jings, it's sore. Ma ears blocked up, so ah cannae hear that well, huvin tae ask folk tae repeat themselves is becomin' annoyin'.

S_Spartan

Ever wake up with a pit in your stomach because you can't stop thinking about all the good stuff that other people have but you don't have?
It's not even like you are trying to think about these things but your brain won't stop.

Graeme1988

Ever wake up with a pit in your stomach because you can't stop thinking about all the good stuff that other people have but you don't have?
It's not even like you are trying to think about these things but your brain won't stop.

Aye, somedays. Though, ah tend to be more envious uh folk who huv it aw together. Good life, people who like them and love them, well respected, an' aw that other pish that comes wi' being confident an' sure o' yersel'.

Ever lost two days sleep coz yer thinkin' aboot stuff ye should've done or said but didnae huv tha nerve tae speak up or step up? That's whit ah've bin daein since Tuesday.

S_Spartan

Ever lost two days sleep coz yer thinkin' aboot stuff ye should've done or said but didnae huv tha nerve tae speak up or step up? That's whit ah've bin daein since Tuesday.

I used to lose sleep over things like this but now that I'm old(er) I don't really care as much about things.
Actually I care about sleep more than anything else....lol

Graeme1988

Emotionally drained. An' really depressed... Fed up hopin' fur things tae change coz they never do.

Ma family seem tae think ah'm jist jokin' when ah say ah'll be movin' oot tha hoose for good once ah go through wi' the orthopedic surgery. Because at the end uh tha day, they're jist make me mair miserable. An' they wonder why ah didnae talk or speak up - it's because they never take me seriously.

AtTheGates

Banned
I want to have the chance to be an new/improved version of myself without anybody bringing up the past or holding past mistakes over my head.

Last edited:

NamiraWilhelm

I didn't realise I was stressed until the crying and self mutilation started. I have just two months until redundancy and I guess that's what's stressing me out. I don't usually stress over things until the last minute. I think I'll keel over before the time comes at this rate.

AtTheGates

Banned
I didn't realise I was stressed until the crying and self mutilation started. I have just two months until redundancy and I guess that's what's stressing me out. I don't usually stress over things until the last minute. I think I'll keel over before the time comes at this rate.

maybe just have a few shots of vodka instead? : /

AtTheGates

Banned
Sometimes i wish I was a cat so I wouldnt have to deal with any of life's bullshit and people would just be nice to me for no reason.