How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
No' great but... Ah feel quite accomplished because a few months ago ah took ma printer tae be fixed, fast forward tae a few weeks ago, ah got the printer back. Wus it fixed...? Wus it f _ _ k! So yesterday, ah look online then got wired intae tha f _ _ kin' thing, and it's noo 97% closer tae be fixed. The moral o' tha story bein'... Dinnae rely on somebuddy apparently smarter than you tae fix summit, learn tae do it yersel'. Then ye cun take pride in yer ain accomplishments. F _ _ kin' magic !

yeah2.gif
A victory for common-buckin'-sense!
yahoo.gif

Right back, tae me be a dour, hairy-faced minger

Last edited:

PKMNMANIAC

Quite amazed at how far I have come over the last 3 years. Had to stay away with a colleague for work at a B&B last night and I'm not anxious one bit. I probably would have had a panic attack and phoned in sick back then........ Yay! :D

Time to whine...

This is probably the worst cold I've ever had, and I get several colds a year. It's beating the last worst cold I ever had about seven years ago. All I can do is lie in bed with my eyes streaming and my whole body hurts and I'm freezing :crying:

I have work to do as usual too, wtf. I need to take better care of myself.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Huv'nae really bin sleep much, lately. Feelin' awfy depressed, worried aboot whit tha future holds fur me. It's lookin' pretty grim at tha minute, ah be honest with ye. Ah just want tae get away fae aw tha things that're stressin' me out at the moment.

Like I can hardly move. Yet I have no choice but to still do it. :sad: I feel like a slave. The only way out is to jump off a tall building.

anomicdeer

I don't want to ****ing hear it. Just because I can't afford a better job and my mother want to yell about everything. I'm just sick of this. She just never think about how people probably feel when she does things like this to people. Then if I get upset she'd say a bunch of more shit and she wanna say I get my "attitude from my dad". No she's the one with the ****ing attitude problem. If I get it from anyone jt's her. I bet she wouldn't like it if I said that.

Kiwong

I would like to withdraw even more. To live alone with my pets and nature for company would be a dream. People make me feel alone.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Feeling like a loser all over again because of vehicle issues. Why why why? Seriously. I swear next time I decid not to bullshit and I go out of my way to get something done, it'll probably screw myself over to ****ing hell.

Horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Disgusted. Stupid. Sad. Can't concentrate to save my life. Don't know how to fix any of it. I'm not good at dealing with bad feelings and I don't know why but nothing is working and sleep is like my only escape. I feel like I have no control over how I'm feeling but that can't be true. How do you ****ing stop feeling bad??????

Junk food and driving really fast with music blasting helps but is not the best idea for prolonged periods of time... hah. Plus that won't write any of my one thousand essays due. Oh I mean four, sorry. Four.

Last edited: